AT&T Store Greenwich Greenwich
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Greenwich
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greenwich?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greenwich Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 9, 20205 out of 5the best experience i have ever had at a phone store. seriously. it was actually such a good experience that it made me more loyal and appreciative of being an att customer. I've been a customer for 10+years and never paid much attention to them. It all came down to Robert - the guy knew the answer to every single question i asked. He was pleasant and a good guy, super cool. Must be cool as i learned he has four young kids! I think he might be the store manager so I'm clearly not the first person to recognize his talents, but I really thought he was excellent all around which i told him to his face as well, but thought it might be helpful to share here with everyone elseResponse from AT&TJuly 23, 2020Hello curtis k Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for sharing
- June 1, 20205 out of 5Extremely patient, caring and helpful customer service. Liz made my mom's transition from Android to iPhone so smooth. She answered all of her questions and made sure my mom was comfortable with her new device. Overall A+ store and people!Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Hello Matt P. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for your review.
- February 22, 20192 out of 5When training a new hire you need to be thorough. My damaged iPhone had a SIM card and I was changing it to an Android phone. Okay she changed the SIM card but she never checked my data to make sure it worked in the Android. I had to go where I live in Fairfield and the young man there put a formula in my phone which helped my SIM card release data. You can't have a phone without data these days make sure you train your people thoroughly. I know I didn't make her any commission but oh can't refer her either
- July 31, 20185 out of 5Our sales person was amazing. She was extremely helpful and patient in answering every single one of our questions. Excellent experience.
- June 11, 20181 out of 5Friend went to Greenwich store to add data minutes and was told that she could not add them, even though she spoke with AT&T twice on the phone and they said she could. she was very rude.