AT&T Store Stamford Stamford Ridgeway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Stamford
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stamford?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stamford Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 17, 20201 out of 5I had the same experience as Mike M; walked in to purchase a phone, wanted to pay for it in full instead was given next plan installments not properly explained as their next plan. In addition, I was signed up for $40 monthly insurance without even being asked about it.
Luckily I checked my plan within a day and noticed these additional charges. It took multiple phone calls to customer service to clear up all issues.
To top it all off, to be required to pay a $30 activation fee for an existing line and a phone paid in full is an absolute joke. Read everything, ask questions, do not trust anyone who works at AT&T.
- May 18, 20201 out of 5I went in to this store during covid to buy a new phone. I was very specific that I wanted to pay the phone outright and was not interested in insurance, the next plan, or installments. The manager assisted me.
I could not review my order because of social distancing. He preceded to add every option to my account and sign me up for an installment plan, next, and insurance.
I subsequently had to spend 2 hours on the phone with ATT to get the mess cleaned up. I have still not been successful in doing so.
Crooked as they come. If I could find a reasonable way to file a complaint with att or the FCC, I would.Response from AT&TMay 20, 2020Hello Mike M, serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. I am sorry we fell short of that promise. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- January 2, 20191 out of 5After explaining to the manager to issue a refund for the problem it has caused me to go to a store that was suppose to be open to pick up an item they denied and told me to contact customer service which I did and they had told me the store could issue a refund, yet they rather lose business and I decided to cancel my order as I didn’t feel like making a trip to a store with little care for the costumers.
- October 1, 20185 out of 5I had a great experience while upgrading my phone. The customer service was on point. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and fun to talk to. I was in and out in under 30 min with a new phone!
- May 18, 20185 out of 5Went to transfer service from Verizon to a friends and family ATT account. I had been sent a new SIM card in the mail which came with no instructions. The rep at the store could not have been,ore helpful and the process was much more complicated than simply inserting a chip. I don’t think we could have done it at home without enormous frustration and phone calls.