AT&T Store Stamford Stamford Ridgeway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Stamford
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stamford?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stamford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 27, 20205 out of 5Went in to see if they could fix my old phone. Charles was very friendly and helpful and finally figured out what the problem was with my phone. Thanks Charles! Would highly recommend and would return again in the future.Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Hello Jason D We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Hope to see you again!
- September 12, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Charles stayed after closing hours to answer my telephone inquiry. He was knowledgable, helpful and communicated clearly. Very grateful.Response from AT&TSeptember 12, 2020Hi Judith C. Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- August 14, 20201 out of 5I absolutely agree wholeheartedly with the other 1 star reviews. This store , it’s management has caused so much grief in my life. I am still getting charged on my credit card and paper bills for services I NEVER received ..not for 1 second!!!!! I personally went to the store 4 times! and was assured it would be taken care of....NOT!! Still dealing w it on the phone now, waste of time going back to that storefront.Stay away from ATT and this store if you value peace in your life.Response from AT&TAugust 15, 2020Cathy G Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future
- August 4, 20205 out of 5Great customer service from Charles; and very personable staff (including Richard). I was in and out of the store rather quickly with the item I wanted at the best retail price. Thank you!Response from AT&TAugust 5, 2020Thanks for the feedback!
- June 17, 20201 out of 5I had the same experience as Mike M; walked in to purchase a phone, wanted to pay for it in full instead was given next plan installments not properly explained as their next plan. In addition, I was signed up for $40 monthly insurance without even being asked about it.
Luckily I checked my plan within a day and noticed these additional charges. It took multiple phone calls to customer service to clear up all issues.
To top it all off, to be required to pay a $30 activation fee for an existing line and a phone paid in full is an absolute joke. Read everything, ask questions, do not trust anyone who works at AT&T.