AT&T Store Stamford Stamford Town Center Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Stamford
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stamford?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stamford Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 11, 20195 out of 5
- February 18, 20191 out of 5
- October 17, 20181 out of 5Visiting a sit location generally is the choice for people looking for a representative who can assist, educate, and deliver customer service in a more personal setting.Unfortunately, this was not the case that I received. Our ATT representative, CARLOS, was extremely inattentive, and uninterested in assisting us.My fiancé and I came to switch our phone company to ATT.Carlos has said there would be no problem using a Verizon phone to hold an ATT card; Even though another representative expressed this concern, Carlos bypassed this and said it would be fine. This has not been the case, as the phone doesn’t recognize set contacts, can’t always receive text messages, and won’t receive photos. We also asked Carlos to set up an automatic payment option to lessen our bill which he claimed he did even when we asked him a second tine.We realized he hasn’t when we went to another ATT store who looked over our account and explained the set up wasn’t set up properly.Amongst other instances where customer service lacked, ie; attitude, gossiping to another representative about other customers, complaining about management to another representative, and downright disregard for proper customer care; When leaving, also asked Carlos about buying a new phone. He seemed very frustrated and annoyed that as we were close to store closing he would have to continue to assist us. His reply was an estimated cost of what the phone would be, which is truthfully said he didn’t know off the top of his head, and gave us random intervals of cost and then stared at us with the next words out of his mouth “Yeah so, I don’t know what you want.” Realizing we were not going to get assisted any longer by Carlos, I went to the Apple Store and bought my phone from them.The next day we unfortunately had to return to ATT at a different location as we did not want to waste our time (or Carlos’) where the representatives were attentive and apologized for the experience we had at the Stamford Town Center location.
- August 7, 20181 out of 5very unprofessional agent at your town centre location in Stamford, CT. I regret signing in with direct tv. so far I have been getting headaches instead of pleasure. promised hook ups and connections that where not possible and was not advised of additional cost of international satellite. also extremely unprofessional on chats (which I will gladly share) stating "gotchu" and LOL. not a buddy and find it very disrespectful for a company of your caliber to have staff communicate with clients in this manner. I had to ask for a $300 reward card that I received in the mail as a promotion to sign in with you. Was not offered any promotions and get them every other day in the mail. I am yet to hear back from your agent. For the record his name is Carlos Aponte. Have been leaving several messages for him in regards to connections he promised that he would take care off right away (a week ago) and I am yet to hear back from him. All and all extremely disappointed. Only reason I signed up with you guys is because of a good referral but I guess I was the unlucky one. BTW when he your rep Carlos signed me in he mispelled my name which is very annoying and told me that could not be fixed. So now my name is misspelled on every correspondence and every time I need to call your 800 number have to remember how to spell my incorrect name.
- July 24, 20185 out of 5My phone crashed and I needed a new phone and to transfer my business number. They were extremely helpful and patient and took the time with me needed to fix all my issues. They were knowledgeable on pricing, service and products and what would best fit my needs. I've gone in the store more than once and customer service is always too notch. Very professional and helpful which is not common!