AT&T Store Stamford Stamford Town Center Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Stamford
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stamford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stamford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 13, 20205 out of 5Walked in just to browse the new Iphone 12. One of the customer service associates, Christopher, explained the features of the new Iphone 12 mini. He also checked the specs on my current phone and patiently explained how I could benefit from changes in my plan when I finally got around to buying a new one. Christopher's patient explanation and helpful concern for my phone and data requirements convinced me to go right ahead and buy a new Iphone, the version 12 mini in fact. Christopher then helped my with getting everything loaded on to my new phone and explained the benefits that came with my upgrade. I have had the phone for a day now and I am very very pleased. I am glad that ATT has people like Christopher working for them.Response from AT&TDecember 13, 2020Thank you for the amazing feedback! Stop by anytime! Tell all your friends we'll be glad to help!
- October 18, 20205 out of 5Excellent service, fast consultationResponse from AT&TOctober 19, 2020Hi Andrani! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to our location. We hope to assist you again very soon!
- March 11, 20195 out of 5
- February 18, 20191 out of 5
- October 17, 20181 out of 5Visiting a sit location generally is the choice for people looking for a representative who can assist, educate, and deliver customer service in a more personal setting.Unfortunately, this was not the case that I received. Our ATT representative, CARLOS, was extremely inattentive, and uninterested in assisting us.My fiancé and I came to switch our phone company to ATT.Carlos has said there would be no problem using a Verizon phone to hold an ATT card; Even though another representative expressed this concern, Carlos bypassed this and said it would be fine. This has not been the case, as the phone doesn’t recognize set contacts, can’t always receive text messages, and won’t receive photos. We also asked Carlos to set up an automatic payment option to lessen our bill which he claimed he did even when we asked him a second tine.We realized he hasn’t when we went to another ATT store who looked over our account and explained the set up wasn’t set up properly.Amongst other instances where customer service lacked, ie; attitude, gossiping to another representative about other customers, complaining about management to another representative, and downright disregard for proper customer care; When leaving, also asked Carlos about buying a new phone. He seemed very frustrated and annoyed that as we were close to store closing he would have to continue to assist us. His reply was an estimated cost of what the phone would be, which is truthfully said he didn’t know off the top of his head, and gave us random intervals of cost and then stared at us with the next words out of his mouth “Yeah so, I don’t know what you want.” Realizing we were not going to get assisted any longer by Carlos, I went to the Apple Store and bought my phone from them.The next day we unfortunately had to return to ATT at a different location as we did not want to waste our time (or Carlos’) where the representatives were attentive and apologized for the experience we had at the Stamford Town Center location.