AT&T Store Torrington Torrington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Torrington
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Torrington?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Torrington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 9, 20205 out of 5We had an excellent experience with James Holick in the Torrington office.Response from AT&TNovember 9, 2020Hello Fay J thank you for your feedback on James Holick and the Torrington At&t.
- June 29, 20205 out of 5Great service! Just spent 3 hours trying to figure out this phone ! Drove there and the sweet guy fixed it in 2 seconds! I wanted to hug him!Response from AT&TJuly 2, 2020Hello Michele, C thank you for visiting our store. We hope you visit the Torrington at&t again.
- April 16, 20205 out of 5I was struggling to get an iPhone during the Covid crisis. ATT phone support had me on the phone for 8.5 hours. There were so many issues and problems. BUT, Patty and her team at the AT&T store in Torrington made this right in minutes. I went from thinking we were getting a new sim for the old phone to her getting all the hurdles fixed and a new iPhone meeting us at the car. I can't say how happy I am with my experience. THANK YOU!Response from AT&TApril 23, 2020Hello Heather, Thank you for your feedback. We hope to connect with you soon.
- December 13, 20191 out of 5I have been a customer of AT&at for 20 years. I’ve never played the game of switching carriers to save a few bucks as many people do. And my family and I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of cell phones from this store. But my last purchase I was taken advantage of so bad. The salesman was a “sleaze bag”. He added so many additional charges to my account. I’m still trying to unravel things with AT&T. And the store manager was no better. I will never go back to this store. I’ll go out of town. Which is a shame.
- December 13, 20191 out of 5This store ripped me off so bad. Literally lied to me. My family and I have been customers of AT&T for 20 years. We’ve never played the game of swapping carriers for the best deal. And we’ve bought so many phones from this store. But my last purchase I was “ripped off” so bad. The salesman was so dishonest. And the Manger who I spoke with later was just as bad. I’ve logged 5 calls to AT&T to resolve the issues and it’s still not completely resolved. Next purchase I will go out of town; if I don’t change carriers. It’s that bad.