AT&T Store Aventura Aventura
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Aventura
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Aventura?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Aventura Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 6, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. As a first responder phone stopped working. Lady did not even attempt to try to help all she said call Apple or find a store and closed the door on my face nor asked to see if another person could assist. On a pandemic patients could not get a hold of me and ended on the Er. Just hope she would never had a situation she cannot get a hold of a healthcare worker. Horrible person to have working thereResponse from AT&TJuly 13, 2020Hello Karla A We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I would love to a chance speak to you about this, if you come in again please ask to speak to the manager as we will personal help you.
- June 15, 20205 out of 5Joe was such a great help! He worked diligently with me for 2 hours to help me port over my phone from Sprint to AT&T since I had been having issues. We resolved it and he got me all setup on my plan.Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Aleah W. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every. Glad you're part of the #ATTFamily! #ConnectedTogether
- May 25, 20201 out of 5WE got the att store no one inside no customers first employee to walk to the door was amazingly rude no respect for the customers honestly worst service all employees doing nothingResponse from AT&TMay 27, 2020Hi Maria. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- May 5, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Manager hasn’t learned how to talk to the customers. She was screaming instead of helping.Response from AT&TMay 13, 2020Hello Gal S Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 8, 20205 out of 5I was impressed with there service even the manager came out to help when they needed a extra hand they know what they are doing. I'm going to make it my home shop and I recommend it to everyone. Thank you to Salvador the manager.Response from AT&TJanuary 8, 2020Hello Polly-Anna K. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Glad you're part of the #ATTFamily!