AT&T Store Boca Raton 5th Avenue Shops
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Boca Raton
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Boca Raton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Boca Raton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 3, 20191 out of 5
- June 11, 20191 out of 5I went into AT&T 5th Ave in November shortly after being our baby home from the hospital. My I phone was acting up and wanted to see what my best option was without breaking the bank.The sales associate informed us that if we added a ghost line we could get brand new I phones at a bogo rate. Even though there was nothing wrong with my husbands phone we decided to do it since we would then have two new phones and our bill would be going down. We were told that our bill would take 3 months to go down, we waited and waited and waited. After going to the store 50 million times and being told that they submitted the claim I finally called corporate. To my surprise the sales associate completely ripped us off, we never qualified for the bogo and our bill would never go down. The store manager was on three way with me and the corporate employee and told me to give him some time to make this right, he needed to go through his boss that was away. I have him the time he requested plus an extra day. Today I go up there and I’m told that he can’t do anything and that his boss isn’t responding. I now have to leave AT&T, I have to go with another carrier that can buy out my phones because I chose to be a stay at home moms d can’t afford this scheme! To all future buyers BEWARE! Since apparently this can happen and they can get away with it I would just deal with a corporate store, wish I had!
- February 6, 20195 out of 5My wife went to the corporate store on Linton needed help with her phone they would not take the 5 minutes to help her with her phone the manager was awful and making excuses at the Linton store she left and went to the store in the 5th Avenue shops they are extremely helpful she needs a screen protector and a case for her phone a new charger I'll tell you she's not going to a corporate store ever again but she is going to go to the Fifth Avenue shops AT&T store very well run with nice staff
- June 26, 20185 out of 5Everyone went above and beyond to make my upgrade happen. Even with the couple snags we hit they still managed to get it done that day.
- June 5, 20185 out of 5The store employees were very helpful and worked as a team trying to make sure all the customers in the store were helped as quickly and effectively as possible.