AT&T Store Boynton Beach West Boynton Beach
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Boynton Beach
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Boynton Beach?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Boynton Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 2, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service and lack of knowledge. Lied and made me pay for my remaining balance because of her lack of knowledge, she charged my credit card after she lied and told me I was receiving my phone in a couple of weeks then turned around and wasn’t able to receive the phone in a month in a half. Yes her name is JESSICA she has lack of experience and lack of knowledge when it comes to AT&T. I will advise anyone to get a different person not fit for her job.
- October 1, 20205 out of 5I worked with Andrew Botero at the Boynton Beach Store. It was a great experience working with Andrew because of his knowledge, experience and easy demeanor. The best wireless consultant I have ever worked with.Response from AT&TOctober 2, 2020Hello Alan S, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. . We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- August 2, 20201 out of 5On 07/20/2020 I purchased a iPhone XR. all was good until later that evening my phone was not responding after rep transferred all , that’s been corrrected with Apple care. My issue is the next time I went back 07/27/2020 I went back with the phone for help with the problem and I was treated very rudely by a rep. Not to mention he left my phone settings for text In Chinese languageResponse from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Hello Mike M This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 18, 20201 out of 5I did an online order with curb side pick to avoid being around so many people. I received my notification my order was ready to pick. I arrived to the store and call to inform them I was there to bring out my order. No one picked up the phone and had to enter to the store to pick up my order I also had to sign before receiving my order. Through this current crisis customers are trying to find best ways to avoid public contact with others. I thought it would be great to order on line and pick up at the store but it did not work out. I still was in contact with other people when it could have been avoid.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5My rep was great but this review is really for the manager sitting with 2 employees he has a mask on and the two employees don't. Palm Beach County has a wear a mask inside public places along with social distancing advisory. They are at a table all a foot away from each other with no mask as the store manager just sits with his mask and does nothing. This is sad COVID is real and I expected more from ATT and the safety of their employees and guest. Will not be coming to this location going forward due to lack of taking a global pandemic seriously. I use to be a manager for att and left due to family problems I know the standard and this is just sad.