AT&T Store Boynton Beach West Boynton Beach
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Boynton Beach
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Boynton Beach?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Boynton Beach Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 2, 20201 out of 5On 07/20/2020 I purchased a iPhone XR. all was good until later that evening my phone was not responding after rep transferred all , that’s been corrrected with Apple care. My issue is the next time I went back 07/27/2020 I went back with the phone for help with the problem and I was treated very rudely by a rep. Not to mention he left my phone settings for text In Chinese languageResponse from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Hello Mike M This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 18, 20201 out of 5I did an online order with curb side pick to avoid being around so many people. I received my notification my order was ready to pick. I arrived to the store and call to inform them I was there to bring out my order. No one picked up the phone and had to enter to the store to pick up my order I also had to sign before receiving my order. Through this current crisis customers are trying to find best ways to avoid public contact with others. I thought it would be great to order on line and pick up at the store but it did not work out. I still was in contact with other people when it could have been avoid.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5My rep was great but this review is really for the manager sitting with 2 employees he has a mask on and the two employees don't. Palm Beach County has a wear a mask inside public places along with social distancing advisory. They are at a table all a foot away from each other with no mask as the store manager just sits with his mask and does nothing. This is sad COVID is real and I expected more from ATT and the safety of their employees and guest. Will not be coming to this location going forward due to lack of taking a global pandemic seriously. I use to be a manager for att and left due to family problems I know the standard and this is just sad.
- March 30, 20201 out of 5So my wife goes in to get her phone screen replaced on her phone, and the lady helping her
Jessica asked for her ID to help verify the account and what she did was change our plan... really?
we are currently after 2 hrs on the phone trying to fix the problemResponse from AT&TApril 26, 2020Hello Jorge G, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- January 15, 20205 out of 5Had to replace a broken phone and was helped by Daniel. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and patient. It was a pleasure to work with such a fine young man.