AT&T Store Brandon Brandon
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Brandon
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Brandon?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Brandon Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 9, 20205 out of 5Very great service answered every question helped us out with transferring from T-Mobile made it very easy thank you Tom
- September 15, 20205 out of 5hello
- June 21, 20205 out of 5I went in to buy a new phone and had the pleasure of dealing with John. He was so helpful. He helped me set up my new phone and also sold me internet and TV at a much lower price than I am paying now with another company. I highly recommend this store. John was great!! Kudos!
- February 28, 20201 out of 5Purchased a Galaxy S9 in November 2019 after I was told that I would only have to pay $20.00 extra for the first 3 months and the fee would reduced to $5.00 a month for 30 months, with a credit towards those first three months. I asked for the printout or web site at that time, but they never produced it. Just assurances and the "deal" written out on paper---which I have a picture. After five months of no reduction in my bill, the 1-800# couldn't resolve it; referred me back to the store. Manager spent 10 minutes on his tablet, searching my account and promotions. Then, asserted that I misunderstood the communications when I purchased it. I pointed out the new employee who "HE" assisted during my purchase who was there today; then he tried to "insert" verbiage into the conversation that wasn't offered for the agreement at the time of the purchase. Deceptive sales practices; unscrupulous! I told the Manager, name on the window, I'm not stupid!
- January 2, 20201 out of 5Worst experience I've ever had dealing with customer service professionals. When I tried to return my phone within the allowed time the store associate LIED to me for 3 hours telling me I had to jump through all these hoops which I naively tried to do. I asked to speak to the manager many times but was continuously given the run around until I finally started tearing up from frustration. The manager then came out and proceeded to refund the phone in 5 minutes. I felt humiliated. The staff should feel ashamed of themselves. They used dirty tactics and took advantage of the fact that I was nice and cooperative to try to stop me from returning my phone. I will never go back. The value you get for the services is not even worth it. I advise you to find another carrier.