AT&T Store Brandon Brandon
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Brandon
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Brandon?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Brandon Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 15, 20205 out of 5hello
- June 21, 20205 out of 5I went in to buy a new phone and had the pleasure of dealing with John. He was so helpful. He helped me set up my new phone and also sold me internet and TV at a much lower price than I am paying now with another company. I highly recommend this store. John was great!! Kudos!
- February 28, 20201 out of 5Purchased a Galaxy S9 in November 2019 after I was told that I would only have to pay $20.00 extra for the first 3 months and the fee would reduced to $5.00 a month for 30 months, with a credit towards those first three months. I asked for the printout or web site at that time, but they never produced it. Just assurances and the "deal" written out on paper---which I have a picture. After five months of no reduction in my bill, the 1-800# couldn't resolve it; referred me back to the store. Manager spent 10 minutes on his tablet, searching my account and promotions. Then, asserted that I misunderstood the communications when I purchased it. I pointed out the new employee who "HE" assisted during my purchase who was there today; then he tried to "insert" verbiage into the conversation that wasn't offered for the agreement at the time of the purchase. Deceptive sales practices; unscrupulous! I told the Manager, name on the window, I'm not stupid!
- January 2, 20201 out of 5Worst experience I've ever had dealing with customer service professionals. When I tried to return my phone within the allowed time the store associate LIED to me for 3 hours telling me I had to jump through all these hoops which I naively tried to do. I asked to speak to the manager many times but was continuously given the run around until I finally started tearing up from frustration. The manager then came out and proceeded to refund the phone in 5 minutes. I felt humiliated. The staff should feel ashamed of themselves. They used dirty tactics and took advantage of the fact that I was nice and cooperative to try to stop me from returning my phone. I will never go back. The value you get for the services is not even worth it. I advise you to find another carrier.
- December 8, 20191 out of 5Horrible service from manager Nick..Vic. something like that. Treated me like a burden. I walked out of store!