AT&T Store Cape Coral Coral Walk
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Cape Coral
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Cape Coral?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cape Coral Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 6, 20205 out of 5i have asked for Sue (store manager) several times in the past year and a half.
she has ALWAYS MADE TIME to help me with all my problems and questions.
she is a huge asset to this store.Response from AT&TOctober 22, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for providing your feedback on Sue! We look forward to seeing you again.
- September 4, 20201 out of 5Have been trying to get a credit on my account since February 2020. I opened a new line on account and was told by Susan that tree was a free phone promotion on new activation. Now some six months later still getting billed and now she tells me that the free promotion ended the day before I added line and she was not aware of that. She said she was working with Regional Sales Manager Andrew to get me a credit. So far no response from anyone and I am continuing to be billed for what was suppose to be a free handset. Very dissatisfied with service response. I should add that I am a Bell System retired employee NCS 1980.
- June 30, 20205 out of 5I visited store 6-27-2020. Staff were very professional. Kevin was the person that assisted me with my phone. He met all my ATT needs regarding my new phone. He was informative, concise and very pleasant to deal with. It was a great experience that started my day off perfectly.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hello Julie, L Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- November 25, 20195 out of 5Wonderful experience. Made appointment online. Seen right away. We upgraded both IPhones. Manager William and customer service rep Michael were knowledgeable and friendly. Great service.
- June 17, 20191 out of 5I’m really hoping this past experience with AT&T isn’t my last one , but will be if they can’t make it right. On Saturday night 8:35 pm I came into the store. Two young employees one female and one male were inside. The female greeted me and ask how she could help me. I told her I was meeting my husband here in 5 minutes and we were going to pay for the upgrade on his phone so he could get a new one. She told me since it was 25 minutes until close, that they couldn’t help us because they closed at 9pm and she needed at least a half hour to transfer pictures and contacts. Obviously that confused me because that means I would be (at the most) taking 5 minutes past her time at 9:00. I felt as if our money to pay for an upgrade for a new phone, because my husband needed it for work (firefighter) wasn’t good enough for them to take care of me. We both feel disrespected and infuriated. Planning on switching companies TOMORROW.