AT&T Store Clearwater Clearwater Bay
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
5395 E Bay Dr
, FL 33764
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Tampa's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Clearwater
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Clearwater?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Clearwater Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 16, 20205 out of 5it's Tuesday the 16th I had to take my daughter to get her phone looked at because there was a green line down the left side of it. The young lady that was working was very helpful, very kind and very professional. I wish I had her name because she was an angel. Me pushing fifty I can honestly say that my technical skills are lacking LOL. She was very kind and helpful she made me feel like I knew what I was talking about. Props to whoever gave this young lady her employment she deserves a raise.
- March 5, 20201 out of 53/5/20 2:30pm The one rep on duty locked the door and put a note on the door that he was in the restroom. After waiting for over 15 minutes, I knocked on the back door. People from neighboring businesses came over after I returned to the front of the store to let me know that this guy leaves the premises all the time. When he finally showed up in the store, coming in the back door from outside the business, he stood there staring at us not unlocking the door for a minute. When he did unlock the door he was rude to me as if i had done the unthinkable by knocking on the back door. Dangerous kind of psychopath in the right circumstances. Steer clear. Hope management reads these reviews. As a business owner myself, I would fire him in a heartbeat
- February 20, 20201 out of 5Visited on 2/20/20. There was one representative on duty, and a police officer came in to respond to an alarm. Associate was extremely rude towards police office, despite being the reason the alarm was set off. He back-talked the officer, and we decided to go to another store due to how offensive he was.
- February 5, 20185 out of 5My customer service rep. was very nice, very knowledgeable, very helpful.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.