AT&T Store Clermont Clermont
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Clermont
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Clermont?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Clermont Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 14, 20205 out of 5Fixed a problem my issue! Friendly staff 👍
- July 20, 20205 out of 5This is the best AT&T store ever! Israel M., and the store manager, Nate, and the store assistant manager D. (can’t spell his name correctly) were excellent! Israel went above and beyond for me to make everything work as I was adding lines to my account. Nate was coming over and talking to me as well, as he was doing for all of the customers, and the store was nonstop busy! Israel, especially, worked so diligently and knowledgeably, and made what started as a difficult situation super easy. I highly, highly recommend this store to everyone! Best customer service of any cell phone store I’ve ever been to! AT&T should make sure they take care of these employees because they are in the frontlines for AT&T, and are doing an amazing job!
- July 17, 20201 out of 5Today was my second time in two days that I have visited this store. Today was absolutely the worst customer service experience I have ever had. First guy I dealt with was completely clueless on his knowledge of ATT and their products. I asked why my iPhone 11 was not getting 5G and he proceeded to use his iPad to google the answer. I could have saved my self the trip and done that myself at home, but it gets much worse. I then had an encounter with the manager Nate. He has got to be the worst manager/customer service provider I have ever dealt with. So with everything that is going on in the world, this is completely uncalled for. I am a small white girl and he is a larger black guy who was wearing an equality tshirt. He treated me like a piece of garbage. He was extremely rude and had a very bad attitude the entire interaction. I was having him explain why I wasn't getting the same 4G or 5G service that my neighbor with the same phone and same service and he is telling me that ATT has no control over the service, but I thought that was what ATT provided was service. He then tried to explain to me that there wasn't 5G in my area, but he never even asked me where I lived. All in all this was just absolutely ridiculous and I feel that I was treated horribly.
- July 12, 20201 out of 5I can easily see why this At&t store continues to get horrible ratings. I wish i could rate them 0 stars. Please beware of this stores sales tactics because they are extremely dishonest.
- May 30, 20205 out of 5I’m across the country from my grandma, and during the lockdown (covid) her phone stopped working. When the store reopened, Israel took the lead on helping me purchase a phone and accessories for my grandma (I wanted to pay for them upfront).
Due to some website hiccups, it took us several long phone calls, but he helped my grandma transfer her information from her old phone to her new phone, then showed her how to use the new one. He treated her as if she were his family, too.
I’m so thrilled and happy that he was able to do this, since I’m unable to travel to help her right now. THANK YOU!!