AT&T Store Deerfield Beach Deerfield Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Deerfield Beach
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Deerfield Beach?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Deerfield Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 21, 20215 out of 5Wonderful service-knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and patient! A great experience working with Enrique and Saed
- September 8, 20201 out of 5I changed over from Verizon to ATT after moving to FL and getting AT&T TV & Internet. I purchased a new iphone & went to this store to get a case. I got a Pelican case. I immediately was told by anyone I spoke with that they could not hear me, nor could I understand anyone on speaker. phone. I hoped it would get better but it didn't. I took it back for a refund & to purchase another case. The Pelican was ~$100 & the new symmetry was ~$50. I had a 50% discount from AT&T which I used for the Pelican. I was told "I already used it and couldn't use it again". What?! The case was clearly defective; NOT my fault! The manager could have cared less & agreed that I could not use the discount again. I will NEVER go to this store again and am ready to go back to Verizon. I've never been treated like this. Fortunately, Wendell who sold me the phone has been excellent. If it weren't for him, I'd cancel my plan and go back to Verizon.
- August 24, 20205 out of 5the best team att has
- March 20, 20202 out of 5Awful, I went to make changes to my account because AT&T support is awful over the phone. Anyway I got the new AT&T now box. The gentlemen who was “helping” basically acted like he didn’t want to be there, his manager had to tell me about deals. After almost a week of having issues with setting up the box which is super easy barring the device telling me to renew my subscription!??? That I just paid for. I had a plastic box sitting in my house not working. No one willing to help at all. I called the store hoping they’d help, I got a “I’ll call you back” and nothing for two days. Do not go to this store, I had to call another AT&T store for help.
- March 6, 20205 out of 5Worked with us to change existing plan to a newer one Excellent