AT&T Store Destin Destin
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Destin
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Destin?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Destin Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 6, 20205 out of 5Drevin did an awesome job helping us purchase new phones. Even though he was not a Droid lover he tackled the problems that tend to come up with that type phone. He earned the great review and Trey the asset asst manager was very personable and professional.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hi Anna. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates, and we are happy to hear you were able to receive the help you needed! We hope to connect with you again soon.
- January 17, 20205 out of 5Went in a few days ago because my phone wasn't receiving text. I had outstanding customer service with Allan Stanfield. He was patient, personable and a guy who really likes his job. Thanks!Response from AT&TJanuary 18, 2020Hi Laurie.
Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We are glad you had a great experience in our Destin store!
We look forward to seeing you again!
- April 11, 20191 out of 5I have gone to this store twice now for an issue with a refund I was due. Both times they were not interested in helping me. Told me the first time they would send an email and a month later when I followed up they refused to help me or look anything up.
- February 18, 20191 out of 5The staff at this AT&T store informed us that if we bought one iPhone we would get $750 credit towards another iPhone. This ended up not being true and we are having to pay for the 2nd iPhone. They flat out lied to me.
- October 15, 20181 out of 5I went into store to exchange my phone as I had ordered the wrong one by mistake. I had spoken to customer care who said that I would not have to pay a restocking fee. Notes had been made and I had a copy of the chat. I was under evacuation due to the hurricane. I would think AT&T would help in the store with this considering I was having to get a phone that cost 249.00 more