AT&T Store Hialeah Palm Springs Mile
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Hialeah
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hialeah?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hialeah Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 30, 20201 out of 5AT&T is a false advertisement and fraud. Beware of hidden charges plus overcharging for plans. Even under buyers remorse protocol, their customer support is the worse. Expect long wait times.Response from AT&TDecember 9, 2020Hello Amir Brand Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- September 19, 20201 out of 5Worse place to go fix your AT&T problems. They DON'T care about you. I was trying to fix a problem with my service and they couldn't take the appropriated time to see how to help me , like unprofessionals. I just left mad, they send me to call costumer service to fix my problem, then I went to other store and they fixed in 5 minutes how it had to be, wasn't complicated. Look like best thing they did was talk with each other laughing and talking about others things. THE WORSE PLACEResponse from AT&TSeptember 20, 2020Hello Joan Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- March 21, 20191 out of 5La peor experiencia de costumer service ever, I also work with customers so I know how they can be but even the manager was horrible, the name is Henry he didn’t pay any attention to us even though we saw that he wasn’t busy he told us he was and then proceeded to sit on his computer mind you this was at 8:30pm probably giving time for the store to close, the first person who spoke to us about our account literally told us she didn’t understand the billing problem and that they only sell phone that they didn’t know anythingResponse from AT&TNovember 17, 2019Hi dianyrivero28. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5The super effective service, very agile good attention and above all I explain all my doubts in if it was a very profitable stay and I left very pleased and with what I was looking for. Thank youResponse from AT&TNovember 13, 2019We appreciate the shout-out, glad you're part of the #ATTFamily!
- January 8, 20195 out of 5The guy that help us wich I don’t remember his name he was more than awesome!!!!!Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2019Hello fanny.rodriguez89 Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates.