AT&T Store Hollywood Park Sheridan Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Hollywood
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hollywood?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hollywood Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 11, 20205 out of 5My experience at the store earlier today was phenomenal. Ms. Jackeline assisted me. She was very cordial, professional, respectful, and knowledgeable of her work. She deserves a raise or a promotion. I hope she keeps up the excellent work.Response from AT&TJuly 13, 2020Hi Jean Dorce. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you!
- July 9, 20201 out of 5This location employs only the most profound ignoramus available. I came in with an issue with my daughter's iphone, which was no longer working, and the employee "Tito" sent me to explain my situation to Apple instead of handling my issue and doing his job. I pay insurance for all three of my iphones and instead of using my insurance to help me replace the phone he remanded me to Apple, to which Apple then sent me right back to Att for no reason at all but for the total ignorance and disregard for doing his job.Response from AT&TJuly 10, 2020Hello Manny S We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- February 15, 20201 out of 5Very disappointed that store manager Yussel G would not accept a return screen protector for Apple Watch with receipt. He continually cited 14 day return policy. Defective product was purchased at his store 20 days ago. He kept suggesting I wanted him to violate store policy. Not the right way to treat a customer who had also purchased a new Apple Watch from his store last month. He could not make an accommodation for a $35.00 return.Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hello Randall, our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 21, 20195 out of 5Customer service is what it should be. Was happy to be on the receiving g end.
- February 19, 20191 out of 5Vicky, who is employed to help customers, has a sassy and patronizing attitude that is definitely not what i expected. Very disappointing and if i was manager of that branch, would make sure to tell her to keep the high school attitude and personal issues outside her workplace. I am a customer for a long time, so i am sorry to have been treated like an imbesile by one of the their employees. Just a heads up to those who frequent that location.