AT&T Store Miami Lakes Main Street Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Miami Lakes
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Miami Lakes?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Miami Lakes Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 7, 20211 out of 5Absolutely horrible treatment. I took my new phone in to have them help me set it up. The girl looked at me like i was an idiot and simply said, "we don't do that here. We don't have the computer". I asked well how do i transfer everything over and she told me to google it. That there are tutorials. Completely unhelpful and rude. I told her i'd then need to stay with T-mobile because this wasn't something i felt comfortable with and she was completely fine with this.
- January 27, 20201 out of 5DONT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS STORE. I was sold 2 Buy one Get of Free iPhone 10 XR deals in July 2019 (4 phones total). I left the store thinking I had been so well taken care of but when I got my ATT statement after buying the phones I see I'm being charged for all 4 phones. I called ATT customer service - they told me I had to wait 3 billing cycles for the statement to reflect the deal and then I would get credited the money I had paid. Again, I trusted they knew what they were doing and waited 3 billing cycles. Nothing changed, I called ATT back and then I start discovering there was a problem; they told me to go to the store that I bought the phones from to get is resolved. I go to the store to ask the manager to help straighten out the mistake and he says he can't do anything - not his problem, and when I tell him, OK, I want to return the phones since I didnt qualify for the rebate - they should have known before they sold me the phones under the pretense of B1G1 Free. He refused and said the return policy is 30-days. They lied about what they sold me - F*** the return policy. The result - I was on the hook paying for 4 phones instead of 2 - that was a $1600.00 mistake that no one - including the manager - was willing to solve. Anyway, I ended up having to file a complaint with the FCC and got it resolved once the government stepped in. These people including the manager are completely incompetent and refuse to fix their mistakes and leave it to the customer to clean up their mess.
- May 2, 20185 out of 5THE GIRL THAT TOOK CARE OF ME WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY POSITIVE WITH MY NEW CHOICE OF PURCHASING AN IPHONE FOR THE 1st TIME I'VE ONLY HAD A SAMSUNG
- December 4, 20175 out of 5Excellent great service felt comfortable right at home accomplished in love with the product and happy and satisfied.
- December 1, 20175 out of 5Great service they take good care everything what I need