AT&T Store Miami Doral Store
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Miami
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Miami?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Miami Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 4, 20201 out of 5The worst store from AT&T ever that I am going. One of the employees (his name is Alejandro) very disrespectful. 20 years as a customer but if I need to return back to this store I canceled my account right away
- December 29, 20195 out of 5I’m very sorry for costumers that are not satisfied with the services at this location but in my case I have nothing but good experience and very good costumer services from them . I always go to a sales rep Tito!!!
This guy look for the best options in my plan and take his time to teach me what are my best option , recently I update my I phone and again he was there to help me . The administración of this location meet to know what a wonderful employe they have cudos to tito , and sure will return to this store !!!!
- April 8, 20191 out of 5First of all , thank you for giving me the opportunity of rating this store , cause after MANY years being an ATT client and precisely in this store , I WILL NEVER COME BACK after my last visit.I went last Saturday and a very kind and respectful guy name Arthur take care of me , I make a change in my plan , unfortunately I realized a mistake was made and I had to return on Sunday just to put in order my account . I don’t have the lady’s name from that staff that receive me at the store door but once I entered the store and tell her what happened she began to “help” me but with such a rude actitude , rolling eyes , breathing heavily, I remember to told her “ hey , everything is ok? Cause I’m speaking very nice to you”. To what she respond again just rolling eyes and continue her bad behavior. Manager came and she told me that the guy who had helped me on Saturday was gonna help me again , cause they can’t BOTH manager and the rude young lady make the changes to my account ... the nice guy that had help me the day before , told me he has had committed a mistake with my changes and in a few minutes he put everything in order , updated everything and with a big smile and very nice manners , help me .I wish I have this lady’s name because if I’m writing all this is because she actually make me feel so disrespected as an educated customer and make me feel very frustrated.I have years going to that store and years being a loyal client to ATT, but after this experience with the “young lady with glasses”cause I also remember she wasn’t wearing any tag with her name , I wish I had her name but just remember her face anyways and the manager that didn’t help too much either . Considering that att prices are higher anyways , thing that I never took attention before in all these years , and after feeling so frustrated on my store experience, I have decided to just switch to another company in the time I finish paying my iPhone in an early future .One disrespectful part of the staff and the unhelpful manager Can make many clients just realize is not that worth to pay higher bills In one second. All My respect for the young man from that store who really help me since the beginning , he was so nice with me , and he resolve the problem and his mistake with a smile in his face. He is a great part of the team. If you have the records the young man who make my last changes HE IS SO NICE and RESPECTFUL. CUSTOMER SERVICE should be very nice there , we as clients spent so much money there , many of us like me, only go once in a while an to be treated like I was treated by this lady it’s not fair.Sorry my English is not perfect , Its not my first language , but hope you understand.Blessings
- January 31, 20195 out of 5Great attention for the customers and the very best advice to fulfill my needs. Definitely I would recommend to anyone this store.
- November 12, 20185 out of 5