AT&T Store Miami Dadeland Point
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Miami
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Miami?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Miami Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 10, 20205 out of 5I walked in and was immediately assisted. My phone died and Tania helped me through every step of the way to get my new phone perfectly setup with accessories, accounts, and all. Very patient, kind, and knowledgeable. Really saved me!Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Hello Grace, C Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Hope to see you again soon and that you receive a proper welcome!
- December 18, 20191 out of 5LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE
Came in, checked in with attendant, needed only for him to help activate personal hotspot from IPad to Iphone. Waited, waited waited for service. Asked few times. Most personell mostly chatting and “helping” customers. Often disappearing tomback office, where I could see and hear them socializing and hanging around. Waited AN HOUR AND A HALF.... Only One “customer” was “rotated” at that time, I complained again, after other 10 minutes of no reaction I walked out, as did other customer who came in same time as I.... SCREW YOU! Wish I could rate you NO STARS..... MORE LIKE A SOCIAL CLUB FOR EMPLOYEES....Response from AT&TDecember 19, 2019Hi! Hello Willy M We know that first impressions are very important. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 3, 20195 out of 5
- February 23, 20191 out of 5I tried to get info about the chanels on my Direct TV that was installed on the 20th as no info had been given to me then.À gentleman at your store could only find lists in tiny writing that gave no help at all.What should l do ? Is there anyone that can help me in Miami ?
- February 11, 20195 out of 5the most wonderful and efficient staff of all AT&T branches