AT&T Store Miami London Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Miami
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Miami?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Miami Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 4, 20201 out of 5I went to this store and had to wait standing outside the store with my family (two kids) for about 40 min. Went just for a phone upgrade and then when my bill came it showed that insurance was added to the new phone + $5.00 for early upgrade, all these without my authorization. Then when you call AT&T they blame it on the agent. This company is not reliable, they are thief with licenses to sell. They add charges to your account without you authorization and then tell you that they are going to be removed for your next bill, but you are already paying on the existing bill for something you did not agree to. I wonder to how many customers they are doing this to. They are stealing millions of dollars without the customers consent and then they clean their hands by saying they put everything in writing. I've been on the phone for over an hour already and nothing. This is just soo disrespectful. I do not understand how this company can operate like this without getting a fine from the government for deliberating stealing from their customers.
- September 20, 20201 out of 51 star is a lot for this store. I went there yesterday to see is I was eligible for an up-grade with a trade in. The girl who helped me out looked at my old phone and she told me that I was eligible. So I decide to purchase a new phone under the trade-in promo. I went home, did all the necessary transferring and the next day went to return (trade-in) my old phone. My original salesperson was not there, so a new one helped me out. He took one look at the phone and told me it wasn't eligible for the promo, so I would need to pay full price (an additional $1,000). I explained I had been there the day prior and the trade-in was confirmed, but they would not honor it. I decided to return the old phone, but am out $100 for new case & screen protector. Am terribly disappointed in the customer service received.
- July 11, 20201 out of 5La peor tienda de ATT, llamas y Nadir responde, tratas de hablar con alguien en la puerta y nadie tampoco viene a a tenderte tienen un cartel súper grande afuera de servicio directo al carro , Pura mentira. No recomendada para nadaResponse from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Hello Yendri Sentimos mucho que no te atendieran de inmediato. Nuestro objetivo es ofrecerte una mejor experiencia en el futuro.
- June 21, 20201 out of 5terrible service, I am a customer of ATT for more than 10 years and I have never experienced such a bad serviceResponse from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- January 28, 20201 out of 5No sirven lo apoiment ,, te hacen esperar 2 horasResponse from AT&TJanuary 28, 2020Hola, Maribel nieves Nuestro objetivo número uno es atenderte de manera excepcional. Si es conveniente para ti, ofrecemos una forma de programar tu cita en línea. Esto ayudará a reducir tu tiempo de espera en el futuro.