AT&T Store Ocala Sw College Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ocala
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ocala?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ocala Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 31, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. I went to the State Road 200 store in person with an issue. I talked with a short haired female whose name started with a K.She told me that my apple I phone would not work if I switched carriers since I had bought it through ATT. Did not sound right so I called the ATT customer service number and was told that I can go to att.com/deviceunlock. I do not feel like the local State Road 200 ATT office will tell you the truth.
- July 30, 20201 out of 5Customer service ends once you leave the store. I purchased a Sonim XP5S phone (great phone) several days ago from a male rep at this corporate location. I also purchased a hard cover swivel case for it as well. The case wasn't in stock but the rep said that I should have received it no latter than Tuesday 7/28/2020. He told me that if I didn't receive it by that dated to call him. He gave me his business card that had his mobile number on it. The case didn't come in on Tuesday, so I called the store and the rep was scheduled to have off Tuesday and Wednesday. So I called his mobile phone and left a voicemail for him to call me. He never called. I called the store again Thursday morning and was advised that he wasn't scheduled in until 11:30am, I left a message with the rep that answered the phone to have the selling rep call me "as soon" as he got in. I also left another voicemail on his mobile phone for him to call as well. He never called back. I called the store again at approximately 11:45 am and left another message with another rep to have him call me as soon as he was done with the customer that he was supposedly helping; it is now 12:20 pm and I still haven't received a call. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! It's reps like this that give AT&T a bad reputation.Response from AT&TJuly 31, 2020Hello DaSambo N Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- July 20, 20201 out of 5terrible customer service filthy store. There was a rep there yesterday, she didn't have a mask on, the phones were filthy, they had fingerprints all over them from handling... dirty store.
- July 5, 20205 out of 5We are very pleased with the customer service from this AT&T store. We received excellent advice and the favorable comparison led us to AT&T TV. We “cut” cable television and are now utilizing AT&T TV. Best decision we ever made…better picture, premium channels and saving money, too! Life is good! Thank you, AT&T, for providing us such an excellent alternative! Your knowledgeable, courteous and supportive staff are much appreciated!Response from AT&TJuly 6, 2020Hi Margie M, We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. enjoying the We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you are enjoying the AT&T TV service. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 7, 20205 out of 5David was such a great help and so nice!!