AT&T Store St. Augustine Tuscan Way
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
124 Tuscan Way
, FL 32092
Our #1 Priority is to keep our customers, staff and communities safe. We ask customers to use our self-service options by visiting att.com or download the myAT&T app to complete transactions like pay your bill, upgrade your device and buy accessories 24/7. This will help our stores serve critical customer needs.
Fast. Free. Convenient with curbside delivery
Place your order online, then visit our store to pick up your order with our NEW curbside delivery! Subject to availability. Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
Apple iPhone SE
Learn how to get the powerful new iPhone SE for $5/mo. Req's 0% APR 30 mo. agmt . For well qualified customers. Req’s qualifying unlimited plan. AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
A special deal for Floridians 55 and over
Save up to $40 a month on unlimited wireless. Introducing the AT&T Unlimited 55+ plan. Visit our store to verify eligibility to get this offer.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the St. Augustine Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Tuscan Way Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Saint Augustine, FL. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Saint Augustine, FL store located at 124 Tuscan Way! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.1 out of 5.0(13 Reviews)
- May 4, 20201 out of 5False advertising...they advertised contactless service. Not true. When they got to my house they said the must come although my house. Comcast did not have to years ago when we had them, but At &T has to physically come in which is ridiculous this day in age. They put me and my family at risk and falsely advertised
- November 2, 20191 out of 5DO NOT go to this store and get the BOGO scam. ALEXIS WHITAKER, the manager and employee, who for whatever reason does not work there scammed us and lied to us about getting the BOGO free Samsung phones. Each month I called, "Oh credits will appear 1-2 billing cycles", next month "Oh 3-4 billing cycles" now at month 4..oh it looks like you weren't set up for that... What?!! I have called EACH Month and asked.. now you are playing dumb 4 months in. Thanks for a non free phone that I refused to get several times and a new number I changed to for basically no reason. SCAM SCAM SCAM!
- November 1, 20191 out of 5In June-July we were there getting a new phone for my husband which he knew what phone he wanted and it was just going to be a quick trip. We paid our phones off 2 months prior. As they were getting his phone, the guy goes hey why don't you get one, right now the promo is BOGO free Samsungs. I was like no that's ok, I don't need one. I knew there was going to be some stipulation. All he said was a new line, basically I just had to get a new number that's it. Your bill will only go up 25-30 depending on which phone. I debated back n forth even the lady was like look it's so much bigger blah blah..So I got it and said all I had to do was change my number. Yep. Gave all the details, like you should see the free phone come off the bill..so 25.00 off each month. Done. So now 4 mths in and Every month I called stating I do not see a credit, they kept say O 2-3 months, Oh 3-4 months..and now they say they can't do anything. We don't see that you were set up for that offer blaahh blaah blaah. The lady that helped me initially was actually the manager, we didn't know that at the time. So she knew what he was doing when he submitted the contract. And now he doesn't even work there anymore. So DO NOT go to this store before you also get duped into a 900.00 phone!!!
- June 5, 20191 out of 5Started out great ended very poorly. I went to the AT&T store in Murabella close to my home to look at upgrading my phone. The salesperson was very helpful and seemed to know a lot about the products. I ordered an iPhone XR in a coral color she said it was a great color they did not have it in stock in the store. I went home and shortly got a confirmation email from AT&T confirming my order and it stated the color ordered was black. I immediately called the store (literally around an hour since I ordered the phone) to let her know of the color discrepancy. She looked it up and blamed it on a “glitch” in the system assured me no problem she would stop the order and re-order thecoral one. Her computer would not take the change and she was “extremely busy” so she said she would call me back. I let it go until the next after and never got a return call so I called her back. At this point the phone in black had already been shipped so she said she could not do the exchange until the phone was actually delivered. I said ok no worries since I was in no big hurry for the phone. The phone was delivered (I got the delivery notice on my phone) never got a call. The next day I went by the store once again she was busy and told me she would get it all together and call me back and get card info to reimburse and pay for the new one. Waited another 24 hours no call. Just called the store back now the story is once it is delivered to their store they cannot return it. The return has to be done by a corporate store. Had no idea there are corporate stores and retail stores who have no power to do anything in the customer service area evidently. I now gave to take this wrong colored phone that I did not order and never got a call back to discuss my options to the corporate store for a return and re-order. Lesson is when dealing with AT&T make sure to just go to a corporate store and don’t fool with the retail store.
- April 29, 20195 out of 5Help was prompt, caring and thorough as we were fraud victims.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.