AT&T Store Atlanta Akers Mill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 12, 20201 out of 5Horrible Store! Currently won't even let you inside due to covid-19. Non expert sales associates. Took them 20 mins to "open the safe" only to find out they didn't have any eSIM cards in stockResponse from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello Dan, M We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 7, 20201 out of 5Atendimento razoável quando você compra , o pós venda é um dos piores que já tive
Estou aqui na loja esperando a 3 horas e meia para tirar uma dúvida de um lançamento no meu cartão de crédito que segundo o vendedor seria de 150 dólares mensais e veio 261 dólares até agora nada , todos riem , pararam de atender até para tirar uma self entre os vendedores mas desfazem de mim que sou brasileira e aguardo por ser atendida pelo vendedor Jonathan que fala espanholResponse from AT&TMarch 8, 2020Hola, Carla Nuestro objetivo número uno es atenderte de manera excepcional. La atención que recibes en nuestra tienda es importante para nosotros. Nos esforzaremos para que la próxima vez tengas una mejor experiencia.
- May 26, 20191 out of 5Walked around the store for more than 30 minutes and none of the employees approached me. They were on their phones and paid no attention to me. I had walked into get a new iPhone, however after that service I’m seriously thinking about taking my business to another carrier.
- February 4, 20191 out of 5
- January 23, 20191 out of 5My plan was cancelled because I needed to provide identification for proof of identity (understandable). The rep stated I needed a drivers license. I informed her that I do not have license but I do have my passport (which trumps identification). She stated you need a license. I replied, not everyone has license so what are the steps for people who do not drive. The rep literally yelled "you need a license" and hung the phone up. I have searched the sites and called the customer service number trying to obtain the store manager's information to bring this to their attention with no success. I am complete;y furious and now I will take my business elsewhere.