AT&T Store Austell East West Connector
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Austell
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Austell?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Austell Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 1, 20201 out of 5THE WORST. I went in the beginning of January with my brother to see what the cost of adding a line + phone would be. We get there and MICHAEL WOODS attended us. We get to talking prices he ends up finding a deal that would work good for us which was $160 for my phone and watch + my brothers service and phone. I asked multiple times if the $160 was with taxes and all lines etc he said yes MULTIPLE TIMES. Whatever we got the phone it took him 3 HOURS to actually get the line activated we wanted to leave after 40 mins but we couldn’t because we had already cancelled my brothers service with his prior company. Great, we were there for 3 hours because Michael couldn’t seem to figure out how to get it set. FINALLY he gets it done okay cool whatever. He calls 3 weeks later to say we need to come to the store because he did something wrong okay whatever. First months bill is the $160 that was agreed okay cool, second month I get a bill of $379. Y’all I was shocked. I called them they were no kind of help, I spoke to the actual AT&T company and they told me there was NO possible way we could’ve had a deal for $160 I explained to them over and over again and they just kept saying it’s impossible. They tell me I should be paying $220 without tax. That’s NOT what we were told in store I send my brother to speak to Michael because I was out of state on vacation there was nothing I could do. He gets back to me and says “oh no Michael said it’s a mistake it’ll go back to $160 for March’s bill. I get my bill and I’m being charged $230. I try to call Michael NO ANSWER, I show up to the store and it’s closed due to the pandemic. This is unacceptable and down right wrong. How do they sit there and lie to customers in their face. I only rated this a 1 store JUST so I could write this review, I definitely don’t recommend this store or their lying employees. It’s beyond me how someone could do thatResponse from AT&TApril 6, 2020Hello M. Hernandez This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 23, 20191 out of 5Visited this store on Saturday evening and without going into great detail, the attitude of the representative was definitely OFF! My son and I both got the impression he did not want to wait on us or do anything for us. We came to upgrade our phones and he seemed to keep saying things that would prompt us to leave and come back another day. He was obviously ready to be done for the day, or just incapable. His demeanor was unprofessional. Will not be returning to this location.Response from AT&TDecember 23, 2019Hello Janine L This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 24, 20191 out of 5My card was charged twice and they act as if they can’t help me and my account is overdraft still!
- January 8, 20194 out of 5Allie the sales clerk was GREAT! I wanted to upgrade my phone BUT was not allowed to because I have a past due balance THAT HAS A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT! So I felt like I should have been able to upgrade...Yes we did try to call Customer Service to cancel the arrangement to pay the past due immediately but that department was closed....
- January 7, 20192 out of 5This store needs more employees. Everytime we visit we have to wait a good while because they are always busy with not enough staff.