AT&T Store Fort Oglethorpe Fort Oglethorpe
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
2994 Battlefeild Pkwy
, GA 30742
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Fort Oglethorpe
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Oglethorpe?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Oglethorpe Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 21, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience in this AT&T store. I didn’t even go in there to do anything complicated, I just needed to send my old phone back and turn my service onto my new phone. You would have thought I gave them a complicated physics problem to solve. Not only were they not knowledgeable on their own promotions, they were soooooo rude. Nobody in there had on a name tag (I wouldn’t wear mine either if I was that rude to customers). Whoever the two girls are that work there are so rude!! They literally told me to just go to a different store because they didn’t want to deal with it.
- September 6, 20201 out of 5I only told Bella don't be rude..she argues she was not. I think the RUDEST person ever in public business.she Tore papers up & said I could leave & pointed to door. I was with olderfamily member who was about in tears. LONG TIME CUSTOMER
- June 25, 20201 out of 5This location will try and get you to add a new phone line to your phone service without precisely telling you that they are doing that. They will trick you in order to get the new phone deal but leave out or go around the fact that it’s a new phone line. They will not mention that your new phone is actually for a different line but they are switching that phone to your actual number so you never know it’s happening. This happened to 5 other teachers at the elementary school I teach too in this town. I’m sad to think they really fooled me into this because they saw I was an older customer. Two employees, Amanda and Bella, were so horrible about the experience after it, when I wanted to refund saying they told me a thousand times they were adding the line when they didn’t. Needs new assistant management or better employee training.
- June 20, 20205 out of 5Great customer service!!
- May 30, 20205 out of 5courvoisier was the most helpful, attentive, and knowledgeable salesperson ever.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.