AT&T Store Chattanooga Gunbarrel
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Chattanooga
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chattanooga Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 28, 20201 out of 5Came by to upgrade a few weeks ago, they were THAT busy. Waited 27 minutes, sitting at a table with a child, and not one person spoke to me, or asked to help me. Different people helped 3 more people that came in after me though. Went to Cleveland store, upgraded to 2 IPhone 11s and a watch,
- July 7, 20201 out of 5Worst customer experience everResponse from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hello Raymond D Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- June 22, 20201 out of 5This place is horrible, I purchased a Samsung galaxy watch and only had problems with it staying sync for over a week,I called customers service tech support and was advised to come in and trade the watch since I had so many issues with it that maybe it was defected,I went into the store twice for help the fix was only temporary next day same problem I went into the store Friday to exchange the watch the store rep wasn't interested in helping me at all he keep saying they not trained on how to program them and that they were iPhone user's he keep offer me a refund after I kept expressing that I wanted the watch he gave me a box with a Sims card and told me to hook it up myself,I said I already had issues for like a week so he tried and was unsuccessful then he said I don't know what to tell you I'll just have to give you your money back which is what they wanted to do in the first place. I asked for a manager and he said if he can't do it then I can't and again advised me they wasn't trained on it and I said why are yawl selling something you not trained on and he said they not tech and only have basic training and they didn't bother calling support or nothing, no sense of urgency, bad business and they losing money if my phone was paid for I would go to Verizon! I'm reporting this to cooperate they need to get the staff trained for products they selling!Response from AT&TJune 28, 2020Hello Tosh c This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- January 27, 20191 out of 5Customer service was great from the staff. But theStore Manager was useless, no sense of urgency, and acted as if customer concerns wasn’t priority.
- December 27, 20185 out of 5