AT&T Store Chattanooga Gunbarrel
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Chattanooga
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chattanooga?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chattanooga Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 7, 20201 out of 5Awful customer service. Made an appointment and was advised by the customer service rep—think his name was Wade—that he could not help me with new device and billing issues. He actually suggested that I call AT&T myself! No help at all.Response from AT&TSeptember 8, 2020Hello Donna W This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- July 28, 20201 out of 5Came by to upgrade a few weeks ago, they were THAT busy. Waited 27 minutes, sitting at a table with a child, and not one person spoke to me, or asked to help me. Different people helped 3 more people that came in after me though. Went to Cleveland store, upgraded to 2 IPhone 11s and a watch,Response from AT&TAugust 3, 2020Hello E Stewart We are sorry you experienced a long wait time. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- July 7, 20201 out of 5Worst customer experience everResponse from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hello Raymond D Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- June 22, 20201 out of 5This place is horrible, I purchased a Samsung galaxy watch and only had problems with it staying sync for over a week,I called customers service tech support and was advised to come in and trade the watch since I had so many issues with it that maybe it was defected,I went into the store twice for help the fix was only temporary next day same problem I went into the store Friday to exchange the watch the store rep wasn't interested in helping me at all he keep saying they not trained on how to program them and that they were iPhone user's he keep offer me a refund after I kept expressing that I wanted the watch he gave me a box with a Sims card and told me to hook it up myself,I said I already had issues for like a week so he tried and was unsuccessful then he said I don't know what to tell you I'll just have to give you your money back which is what they wanted to do in the first place. I asked for a manager and he said if he can't do it then I can't and again advised me they wasn't trained on it and I said why are yawl selling something you not trained on and he said they not tech and only have basic training and they didn't bother calling support or nothing, no sense of urgency, bad business and they losing money if my phone was paid for I would go to Verizon! I'm reporting this to cooperate they need to get the staff trained for products they selling!Response from AT&TJune 28, 2020Hello Tosh c This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- January 27, 20191 out of 5Customer service was great from the staff. But theStore Manager was useless, no sense of urgency, and acted as if customer concerns wasn’t priority.