AT&T Store Ringgold Nashville Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
7474 Nashville Street
, GA 30736
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Ringgold. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Ringgold
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ringgold?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ringgold Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 19, 20201 out of 5The lady manager at the store is deceitful. She sold my husband 2 sets of buy one get one for a dollar Apple watches and did not tell us there would not only be the charges for the watch at 17.67 but also on all 4 there would be a $10.00 Apple Watch charge for service plus taxes. Totaling an extra $33.14 on our bill for 2 watches and charges of 17.67 for 2 watches. So we went back trying to return the watches or get a credit on our bill and everytime my husband talks to her she says she is going to have her boss call us so we can discuss what happened. She Intentionally did not convey the proper information which is a criminal offense to get them to buy something without full knowledge of the ending result after purchase. She has lied to us over and over about getting the owner to get together with us. She even printed out my bill in front of us for the last 6 months like she was very concerned. She is a liar. Do not ever use any authorized dealer to do business with especially Ringgold AT&T. They should be shut down. And AT&T should get involved with the liars at this store. BAD BUSINESS!!
- February 18, 20201 out of 5This place is terrible. We returned equipment 2 months ago. They said because we paid cash they have to send a check in the mail. 8 weeks later and they still have our $80 dollars and everyone we speak to is unwilling to help they continue saying “check is in the mail.” I believe this will have to come to a civil matter now that they have kept our money.
- January 15, 20193 out of 5Always a different manager at this store! The last manager they had let me trade in 2 smart phones for $300 to come off my bill. Come to find out, he wasn't authorized to do it and ended up moving to west Virginia and I only had $145 taken off. The manager that's there now said she is going to try and get the credit on my bill that's owed to me taken care of.
- August 6, 20185 out of 5My transaction was awesome. Very professional and knowledgeable staff. Fast service and was treated like a valued customer.
- December 21, 20175 out of 5Very helpful and solved my problem fast and without any problem or excuses
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.