AT&T Store Gainesville Gainesville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Gainesville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gainesville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gainesville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 7, 20205 out of 5I had a rather complicated situation that required more time and effort than usual from an employee. Yet, Kayla worked tirelessly to help me, not just on one day but when we came back a second day to continue delving into the problem, she assisted me without hesitation. I am grateful.Response from AT&TSeptember 8, 2020Hello Elizabeth! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. Kayla is a true asset at our location and we appreciate your feedback from your experience. Best of luck with your new business! Gainesville Retail Staff!
- August 28, 20202 out of 5The start of buying new phones for my husband and myself was great! However we had some issue transferring items from our old phones to our new phones and this when our service took a turn. We were told by our sales associate that we were taking too long and that basically our time was up. He ushered us out the door and we were left with four phones none of which worked. We spent hours trying to resolve the issue ourselves. I have never had that happen before. Had he taken his time help us we would have left happy customers. We will not be returning to this location and hope that other stores are willing to help their customers after they have gotten their sale. Very disappointed with my first experience as an ATT cell customer.Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Leigh Anne! We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 1, 20201 out of 5Literally 3 People in the store. No other customers and the salesman Charlie ideas was so very rude and snappy! Kept interrupting me and wouldn’t let me even finish what I needed. Just wanted to send me to call Customer Care or go to Best Buy to get the phone diagnosed. I had other issues I wanted to get resolved but he was into big of a hurry! For nothing because there was no one in here. Don’t go to the store!Response from AT&TJanuary 2, 2020Hello D Pass! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We have reviewed best practices for handling issues that may fall outside our purview in store. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- November 15, 20181 out of 5A nightmare!!! Very poor customer service. No store managers and it show! I was told we are counting money right now! Come back tomorrow after waiting a hour by the manager Jamie!!!
- October 2, 20185 out of 5Fantastic! Rudy took us through the ins and outs of mine and my wife's upgrade options and delivered everything we needed! Somebody get this man a raise!