AT&T Store Gainesville Gainesville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Gainesville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gainesville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gainesville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 24, 20205 out of 5My wait to speak to a customer service would have been at least an hour on two separate days. So I ended up scheduling an appointment and that went great and my problem was resolved. The customer rep was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job, however more staff is definitely needed.Response from AT&TNovember 24, 2020Hello David! Thank you for reaching out. W We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. e know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for valuable feedback. Best Wishes Gainesville Retail Satff
- October 13, 20201 out of 5I have shopped at this store many times over the years. They are always busy and it always takes a while. Yesterday was by far the west experience I have ever had in customer service. I had already called AT&T support. I had made an order In the store over a month and a half ago for 2 apple watches. We paid the taxes and set up the lines and everything. We were told they were on back order and would be delivered mid October then two days ago out of the blue I get an email from AT&T saying the order was cancelled with no explanation. I called customer service and they said I would have to call the store directly since the order was placed there. The first call Danielle, I think, answered the phone. She didn’t look into it at all asked for no information just said they can’t do anything about it after the order is made. I was trying to explain what I had already done when she hung up on me!! I called back and spoke with Heather I asked to talk to a manager she said they were busy but that she would look and see what items they had in stock. She did not come back. Instead Kayla who said she was a manager got on the phone. She said they only had one watch in stock. She also could give me no clarification on why my order was cancelled or what I could do to resolve it. She kept saying everything would work out in 7-10 days and that they might get some in but that I would have to come back to get any help. She was very snippy and short and acted like it was burdensome to deal with my concerns. I told her I would NEVER use their store again and she had the audacity to reply “That will be just fine”. I was already over the lack of customer service at this establishment but after that I am through. With her as a manager it is no surprise the reviews for this store are so low. I think they all need to be sent back to school for customer service lessons.Response from AT&TOctober 16, 2020Hi Jennifer. We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- September 7, 20205 out of 5I had a rather complicated situation that required more time and effort than usual from an employee. Yet, Kayla worked tirelessly to help me, not just on one day but when we came back a second day to continue delving into the problem, she assisted me without hesitation. I am grateful.Response from AT&TSeptember 8, 2020Hello Elizabeth! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. Kayla is a true asset at our location and we appreciate your feedback from your experience. Best of luck with your new business! Gainesville Retail Staff!
- August 28, 20202 out of 5The start of buying new phones for my husband and myself was great! However we had some issue transferring items from our old phones to our new phones and this when our service took a turn. We were told by our sales associate that we were taking too long and that basically our time was up. He ushered us out the door and we were left with four phones none of which worked. We spent hours trying to resolve the issue ourselves. I have never had that happen before. Had he taken his time help us we would have left happy customers. We will not be returning to this location and hope that other stores are willing to help their customers after they have gotten their sale. Very disappointed with my first experience as an ATT cell customer.Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Leigh Anne! We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 1, 20201 out of 5Literally 3 People in the store. No other customers and the salesman Charlie ideas was so very rude and snappy! Kept interrupting me and wouldn’t let me even finish what I needed. Just wanted to send me to call Customer Care or go to Best Buy to get the phone diagnosed. I had other issues I wanted to get resolved but he was into big of a hurry! For nothing because there was no one in here. Don’t go to the store!Response from AT&TJanuary 2, 2020Hello D Pass! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We have reviewed best practices for handling issues that may fall outside our purview in store. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.