AT&T Store Flowery Branch Stonebridge Village
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
5855 Spout Springs Rd
, GA 30542
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Flowery Branch
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Flowery Branch?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Flowery Branch Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 15, 20201 out of 5customer service was not great here also at&t has really bad warranty and or help with the products that they sell . phones bought through them insurance is bs as well especially if you have $400 + plan nobody wants to pay $200 to $ 300 more on a $ 400 month rating them a one star for them they did not give a crap or even make an attempt to help worst part of all this is it’s covid 19 money is tight at&t could be doing better for the people that have phone plans though them that experience an issue with there phone bought through them less than year ago now i get suffer because soft wear my bank apps my cash app square app these every day essentials that need to make money
- September 20, 20205 out of 5What an amazing experience! Bo and his team were so nice and friendly. Everyone had on a mask which made me feel very comfortable. I needed a new phone and Bo took the time to look at my current bill and plan to see how I could save money. I really appreciated that thoughtfulness. I had tons of questions and he was patient, knowledgeable and very helpful. The team at this store really represented ATT in the best way possible.
- September 17, 20205 out of 5Ruben was so helpful. I have been in touch with ATT numerous times over the past year. Very frustrating issue. It took Ruben 2 seconds to fix the problem. Thank you Ruben. Very knowledgeable and friendly!
- July 16, 20201 out of 5Worst experience ever!! The lady that was working was rude!!!!
- June 6, 20201 out of 5worst experience ever,if i could i give them 0 stars, they dont practice social distancing
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.