AT&T Store Gainesville Village Shoppes at Gainesville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
885 Dawsonville Hwy NW
, GA 30501
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Gainesville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gainesville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gainesville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 11, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service at this location. Justin was very helpful in my selection of a new phone, and very patient and courteous answering all my questions. I would highly recommend this store.
- December 24, 20191 out of 5I called the ATT online number for customer service. First person had to transfer me to the right person. Waited in the phone queue, got transferred again.....I was simply trying to change ATT and Direct TV service from my recently deceased wife's name to mine....as is always the case with ATT "customer service" I only got serviced in the barnyard sense. The names, the home address, the services, the account numbers, the sign on information I had. I couldn't answer the questions my wife had set up--I had no way of knowing, for example, which of our several favorite restaurants she'd chosen to use for her question. I guessed wrong so now they don't trust me. This is a time ATT should be making hard things easy. Instead, they were true to form and made easy things hard. I hope to have a proper reception and helpful person when I go to our local ATT store in Gainesville, GA.
- December 18, 20191 out of 5They deserve no stars at this store! I went to this store almost two years ago for their BOGO deal on the iPhone 8 and I was told that I would pay for the second phone for 3 months and then I would no longer pay for the second phone and I would get reimbursed for the three months that I already paid. Well after that 3 months I kept being charged for my second phone and I went to the store and asked them to fix it and they kept trying to call At&t customer service to fix it promising me that they were going to fix it but they ended up not doing anything for me. They put it all on my shoulders to fix this problem. After going all the way up the line with At&t they told me that it was the stores issue to fix since they made the error. The store swears up and down that they did not make the error and that At&t needs to fix it. Long story short, it has been almost two years and I am still paying for the phone that I was supposed to and promised that I would get free. Worst customer care ever!!
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- March 7, 20195 out of 5I went in the store last night with my 2 year old, 1 hour before closing. There was only one rep working so I was hesitant to stay but he worked very hard taking care of what I needed. Top notch costumer service considering there was a line forming and it was closing time. I walked out with a new phone and a few accessories within the hour without any issues.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.