AT&T Store Lithonia Stonecrest Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lithonia Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 26, 20205 out of 5The manager and all of the employees at this location have an abundance of patience. Although it may seem to be an inconvenience, I truly appreciate them for even being open and trying to keep each of us safe in the midst of the coronavirus outbreak by keeping people separated. Thanks for all that you do!Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hello Chandra, B Hi Chandra, B. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5Experience was great and the staff was very knowledgeable
- December 11, 20185 out of 5I owned a Fitbit charge 2, but felt I could use a watch with a lot more functions. Wasn’t sure what all the hype was in regards to the Apple Watch however, the mananger and representative went over all the functions and experiences they’ve had with the watch and I was quickly sold!
- November 6, 20184 out of 5
- October 24, 20181 out of 5I went in the store on 9/5/18 trying to upgrade my phone. The store rep Will started the process but we had to stop midway due to the deal not working out. Will failed to reverse everything he had started. I was charged an installment fee and an upgrade that I never received!!! I had to go to another AT&T store to correct the charge on my account so I thought everything was good. I went to another AT&T store and was told my bill still reflects that a had a new phone THAT I NEVER RECEIVED! So I went back to AT&T store where Will worked I was told he would be back in a hour so another rep helped me out. She SAW THE MISTAKE THAT HAD BEEN MADE AND KNEW WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE TO FIX IT! She advised me that I needed to wait on the store manager (Dinero) due to him being the only one that could fix it. I called Dinero the following day and said he said “oh yeah I know about your situation and will have it fixed in no time.” Guess what that time ain’t came yet because my bill is still not fix. I’ve called him several times and now my phone calls are being forwarded to his voicemail . I called customer service but they couldn’t help me because it was done at the store and has to be fixed at the store. I was also told to go turn the new phone back in news flash I NEVER GOT A NEW PHONE! My advice if you want GREAT customer service Dinero’s store is not the place to go!