AT&T Store Newnan Newnan
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Newnan
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Newnan?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Newnan Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 30, 20205 out of 5We are new customers and we worked with Scott Gray. He gave us great service and answered our questions, making our move simple and painless.Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Hello Kat C ! We know that first impressions are very important. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 6, 20191 out of 5The wait time was entirely to long considering I ordered online and received an email that my order was ready to pickup. I witnessed a few different customers lay down items and leave frustrated. One sales team member was having a personal conversation with a female customer that stretched an issue that should have taken 15 mins max to resolve into well over an hour. The part that was the most irritating to me was the store manager was on site but kept going back into the office area and only coming to the sales floor when one of his sales team had a question. They did not get customers signed in for up to 30 minutes after arriving. I’m guessing so long wait times don’t flag in their systems. Every other AT&T corporate store I have been to had a dedicated person greeting guests as they arrived and signing them into the waiting list as well as checking out people just buying off the shelf items so they don’t have to wait behind people getting phones. I bet this location’s accessory sales are low.
- April 12, 20195 out of 5This trip to AT&T in Newnan was great. The store was nice and the staff was even nicer. They greeted everyone as they came through the door and told them someone would be right with them.They took their time with their current customer before moving on to the next one. I felt just as important as all others who walked through the door.Response from AT&TSeptember 11, 2019Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- February 21, 20194 out of 5I’m extremely happy with my new phone and case. I’m totally in love with it. I do feel like our sales associate could have been more involved in our decision between Samsung and Apple. I appreciate the space he gave us but I would have also liked a little more assistance in the decision making though.
- February 5, 20195 out of 5