AT&T Store Newnan Newnan
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Newnan
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Newnan?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Newnan Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 16, 20205 out of 5I went to see Susan at the ATT store in Newnan and she again was so professional and helped me do some things that I really should have had to call tech support to do. I want to thank her for helping me with this tech support when she didn’t have too!Response from AT&TJanuary 11, 2021Hi Miles. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and we work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Hope to see you again!
- August 7, 20205 out of 5I am a long time AT&T customer and was having issues with my phone plan and devices. I had to wait over 45 minutes to be seen by someone in the store, but it ended up being a really good experience because of the store representative, Susan Kennedy. She apologized for the long wait and listened to my issues and made me feel valued as a customer. I was ready to leave AT&T because of the issues I was having with connectivity and billing, but Susan reminded me what I did like about AT&T which one main thing was customer service. When I and my daughter called tech support, they had not been able to help us but Susan ended up showing me some features in my settings that fixed my issues and I’m no longer getting these crazy charges for over the limit data usage! If you need somebody who can actually help you with your phone issues ask for Susan Kennedy. She’s the best!Response from AT&TAugust 8, 2020Hello Virginia T, We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to continue serving you in the future.
- January 30, 20205 out of 5We are new customers and we worked with Scott Gray. He gave us great service and answered our questions, making our move simple and painless.Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Hello Kat C ! We know that first impressions are very important. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 6, 20191 out of 5The wait time was entirely to long considering I ordered online and received an email that my order was ready to pickup. I witnessed a few different customers lay down items and leave frustrated. One sales team member was having a personal conversation with a female customer that stretched an issue that should have taken 15 mins max to resolve into well over an hour. The part that was the most irritating to me was the store manager was on site but kept going back into the office area and only coming to the sales floor when one of his sales team had a question. They did not get customers signed in for up to 30 minutes after arriving. I’m guessing so long wait times don’t flag in their systems. Every other AT&T corporate store I have been to had a dedicated person greeting guests as they arrived and signing them into the waiting list as well as checking out people just buying off the shelf items so they don’t have to wait behind people getting phones. I bet this location’s accessory sales are low.
- April 12, 20195 out of 5This trip to AT&T in Newnan was great. The store was nice and the staff was even nicer. They greeted everyone as they came through the door and told them someone would be right with them.They took their time with their current customer before moving on to the next one. I felt just as important as all others who walked through the door.Response from AT&TSeptember 11, 2019Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.