AT&T Store Rome Rome
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Rome
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Rome?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Rome Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 28, 20205 out of 5i live in Calhoun and the store here was unable to help, but I will travel to Rome every time from now on! Kathy Ambrocio is probably the best customer service representative anywhere!Response from AT&TNovember 29, 2020Hello Geary Cooper Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 4, 20205 out of 5All of the agents that I encountered were greaT!! I had an awesome representative by the name of Jaquan that really went out of his way to help me. After terrible service with U-verse representatives, he battled it out for me! Att call centers could use more work but this store rocks!!Response from AT&TNovember 16, 2020Hello Maria Hammock Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 6, 20195 out of 5Upgraded our phones today, and our customers service representative, Kathy search and found the best possible deal for us. Great Job, not to mention the atmosphere. The workers seem to really enjoy their job and helping customers. It took a little time to get all we wanted but the wait was well worth it. We are having fun exploring our new phones. Thanks AT &T.Response from AT&TNovember 7, 2019Hello Carey and Judy I. It was a pleasure working with you in the store on Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing you again. Thank you
- September 13, 20191 out of 5Easily the worst customer service experience I have had in a very long time. I am a young adult trying to get out on my own and put some bills into my name. The associate that "helped" me was not very friendly at all and he acted like I inconvenienced him. I made my intentions for the visit clear to him but he interrogated me and even asked what "the real reason was for me wanting to have my bill put in my name." What more do you need to know other than I just want the bill in my name? He even inferred that I may not be able to afford the service because I am younger. The entire time I was there he rushed the process and I am assuming it was because it was around lunch time and the other associates were talking about what they wanted for lunch right next to us. If I had not already had an account with at&t, I would've walked out mid-visit. He didn't show me how to access my account or how to view my bill or anything. For the amount of money that I spent there, I don't think that it is too much to ask to show your customer how to access their new account.
- September 10, 20195 out of 5I went into AT&T Rome, Ga store last year to switch from cable company to AT&T several times prior to switching (had to wait for cable’s contract to end). Every single time I went in, I was greeted and asked how they could help me. When I was finally able to switch, Kathy Ambrocio helped me. She was friendly, knowledgeable, patient. In short, she was and is wonderful. I went in today to switch my cell service. Same thing, greeted at door, asked for Kathy and she switched my service to AT&T. It was so easy. The past year tv and internet have been great, a whole lot better than the cable company. I will continue with AT&T.