AT&T Store St. Simons Island Saint Simons Island
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for St. Simons Island
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in St. Simons Island?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the St. Simons Island Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 24, 20205 out of 5Brandon is awesome; he has helped me several times and the service was outstanding each time. Most recently he helped me by phone to solve a problem that I had spent over an hour tryin to solve via the Yahoo website. Thanks for very quick and professional service.
- February 6, 20195 out of 5Hats off to the the associate manager! His skill for solving problems can only be surpassed by his attention to his customers. Intelligence and professionalism, what a combination. You rock, support stag.
- October 2, 20185 out of 5Having visited the AT and T store last February, we knew we would receive personal attention. It happens that Staff were particularly helpful then.
- October 1, 20182 out of 5The store was clean and organized. We were greeted promptly and informed him we wanted to upgrade our phones to the iPhone X and XS Max 512G. He immediately informed us the XS Max had to be ordered. I informed him I was visiting from out of state and inquired when the phone would arrive. He stated it would be there 2 days later. On day 2 I received my tracking which stated it would be received on day 5. Needless to say I was not happy as day 5 was my day to return. So I went to another location and was informed there was nothing they could do for me since the phone was in route. I changed my flight as a result and went back to the store once the phone arrived. When the sales rep opened the box the phone was the wrong color. I told him it wasn’t the right color and he said he didn’t understand why they would send the wrong color. Since my current phone was intermittently working I needed to activate the new phone. I asked what would happen if I activated the phone then returned it to get the right color and he told me they would just exchange it and not to worry about it. I asked him are you sure you ordered the correct color and he said yes. I asked for the printed receipt for both phones and only received the receipt for the X he said he was unable to print the other one and the email receipt I got was blank so there was no way to verify if he ordered the correct phone from the beginning. On my day of travel I went back to the second Att store and explained what happened and I wanted the color I ordered. The Jacksonville location informed me I had the correct color that was ordered. I told him no that I had ordered the silver one and he printed my receipt and showed me they ordered the space grey one. He also informed me I had to pay a restock fee. I told him I shouldn’t have to pay for an Att employees mistake. He never informed me of the restock fee and never told me not to activate the phone. He agreed it was not right and made a note on my account. Hopefully when I receive the correct phone I won’t have to pay the restock fee. I’m very disappointed in the First sales rep not owning his mistake or even trying to correct it from the beginning when he new he ordered the wrong phone. I do not recommend dealing with him. The other employee appeared to be in training and was honest and helpful but was not aware of some of the processes therefore we had to work with the other guy. The Jacksonville Att employee was very informative and provided great customer service.
- July 23, 20185 out of 5Great customer service. Extremely knowledgeable staff and nice clean store.