AT&T Store Suwanee North Duluth
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Suwanee Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 16, 20193 out of 5Over 3 days and 4 different employees I have to say I am disappointed in this store. I was having several issues with my phone the 1st person I spoke with (Jose??) backed up my phone and told me to factory reset it, I asked him if I will have all of my stuff especially my photos and he told me YES. Well guess what when I restored my phone NO PHOTOS, over a years worth GONE! When I went in the 2nd time and spoke with 2 other employees (very nice and helpful) they tried everything to help me, called ATT IT support and they started a claim to fix my problem, I was told they will call me back within 24 hours to see if they can fix my issue (can't receive/send text messages). Day 3 I went back in the store after the 24 hours and talked to the same nice man to see if he can help again, while he was trying to help the store manager (Edward) came over and interrupted us and said I need to just purchase the protection plan because they are the only people that can fix my phone, that the ATT IT support won't be able to fix it and they just say they will but they won't fix it or call me, they just put in a claim to shut me up, that I HAVE to purchase this plan. I was so mad that he was just all about selling me something and NOT helping that I left the store. As soon as I got home my phone was fixed, so he just fed me a bunch of lies to make money. I won't be visiting this store again. I am a very long term customer and and very upset that it's all about getting MORE money from me and also the fact that they did NOTHING for me about erasing all my photos, NOTHING!!
- October 25, 20195 out of 5Casey is very professional and helpful. He is very supportive and patient with the customer. I had very excellent experience with AT&T and highly recommend to talk to Casey at This lactation. Casey has the best customer service that I have had ever seen. Thanks!!!!Response from AT&TNovember 4, 2019Hi! We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 12, 20193 out of 5It was OK. In general, when I have been in the store, the staff is unfriendly and not 100% attentive to your need(s) and Questions. They are young kids with little or no experience with helping and serving the public. Basically, their job is to take the money from people paying for a product. They are not well schooled in all the workings of the product.
- January 7, 20191 out of 5The tech was least interested in helping and full of attitude. I won’t repeat this store
- December 17, 20183 out of 5Not bad,not good. My son-in-law knew more than store employee. She didn’t update new phone nor did she give me anything that would help when I got home.