AT&T Store Suwanee North Duluth
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Suwanee
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Suwanee?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Suwanee Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 29, 20204 out of 5Contrary to the most recent reviews... and society is quick to note the negative and not mention the positive as it's what is "expected". Our experience at this store was VERY GOOD! The team member that took care of us as well as the assistant manager were attentive to and listened to what our interests were. They answered a number of questions and it was obvious they were knowledgeable. We pursued different options and they helped us determine the best choice for us which included the best cost to us. Only reason not rating a 5 is the wait was about an hour. But, we expected the Sunday after Christmas there would be a wait. I hold AT&T responsible for the staffing, not necessarily the Mgrs. Been a customer since 1991 and hope I get the same team member when I go back to this store.
- December 25, 20201 out of 5Service from agent was great but manager on duty on Nov 27 was terrible. We called to ask for my online order and he out on hold then said order was ready. Drove an hr order was not even pending. Very rude and super unhelpful. Then he called me rude in front of other customers. Said my fault that order was nothing his system. That is why we called. No accountability.Response from AT&TDecember 28, 2020Hello Javier J. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- December 16, 20201 out of 5Terrible service. My son got a new phone with the $700 trade in. Took his old phone back in today and was told We could only get $350. Phone was not scratched and was screened when we bought the new phone. Complete scam . Loyal AT &T customer since 1992. Will be switching services soon.Response from AT&TDecember 28, 2020Hi Stephanie W. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 9, 20201 out of 5One of the worst corporate stores. For some reason their first response is always no or it can't be done without trying to help. The Manager of this location is not customer friendly either.Response from AT&TNovember 11, 2020Hi Jay. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- July 10, 20201 out of 5Agent decided to argue with me about how At&t stores are not the same. One store may be a “franchise” while this one is a corporate store. One does not work with the other even though they are AT&T stores. “That’s how Taco Bell works, menu prices are different”. Offered advice that they may want to communicate between stores to help customers better. Told me I should go to another store because this is a corporate store.
This is the representation for AT&T? Unbelievable poor customer service. Want to argue with customers? Apple store sells your product and offer superior service.Response from AT&TJuly 11, 2020Hi Greg B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.