AT&T Store Pearl City Pearl City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pearl City
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pearl City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Pearl City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 2, 20205 out of 5I was on the monthly payment for 30$ a month, and today I decided I wanted to change my plan to 50$ because I need internet for school, when I payed the 50$ through Kiosk I didn’t know I had to change my plan first in order to change my service. The in-store representative “Precious” really helped me with this problem. I called 611 and the representative on the phone didn’t want to help at all. So I hung up and called 611 again for another representative, Precious talked to the second representative on the phone and really helped me, Precious cares about customer’s needs and wants, Precious did everything she could to let the representative on the phone push through this “change of plan”. I just want to say Pearl City AT&T is the BEST!!!! Precious is friendly, generous, cares about customers needs & wants and she has EXCELLENT customer service skills. I left as a really HAPPY CUSTOMER. 03/02/2020. Thank you so much precious and At&t pearl city.Response from AT&TMarch 12, 2020Hello Loretta, S We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. To be able to help you with this issue and solve your problem is the goal we want to achieve every day! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to connect with you soon.
- March 2, 20205 out of 5Great Customer Service. Met my Needs.Response from AT&TMarch 12, 2020Hello Loretta Lynn, S Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I am so happy we were able to give you the best service possible! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 26, 20191 out of 5These people need to review their hiring standards. These are NOT sales executives. They are more likened to Order Takers! No knowledge of the contract terms and expecting me to answer my own questions. Employee Christian, Mykayla. And Manager Frank all should loose their jobs for the way they view and carry out their position. They represented AT&T terribly. After being a customer for 10 years, they will loose a customer.Response from AT&TOctober 31, 2019Hello marla.mcdougall This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- April 11, 20195 out of 5
- March 29, 20192 out of 5Store was busy but was promptly checked in. Store was clean. Did not expect the salesman to be so aggressive, and pushy. In fact, he even outright lied just to make the sale. Did not take no for an answer. Taking advantage of an easy going senior. Thankfully I got customer service to undo the damage but I still am stuck with the fees. Plus loss time at work to talk to 2 different people on 611.Response from AT&TOctober 31, 2019Hello mechanic172 We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.