AT&T Store Mililani Mililani Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mililani Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 29, 20205 out of 5Sheila was lovely and very professional.. Great customer service!!Response from AT&TMarch 4, 2020Mark, mahalo for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with Sheila's customer service. We hope to see you again soon!
- February 27, 20205 out of 5Keep up the positive attitude and great customer service. Feels like family when you walk inResponse from AT&TFebruary 28, 2020Mahalo for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!
- February 26, 20205 out of 5Amazing experience overall! I love that reps greet me and walk me to the door every time I stop by!Response from AT&TFebruary 27, 2020Aloha Ned! We really appreciate your feedback! Hope to see you again soon!
- February 15, 20201 out of 5I’ve been calling the store consistently since 7pm last night... woke up at 9, started calling at 9:05am and currently still trying to call. NOBODY answers. I try not to walk in because I just finished surgery for an injury and I wanted to have an issue delt with that was happening with my account. If the phone number doesn’t work then take it off! Also, what really made me upset was I remember one morning I walked in to pay my bill. The employees were ignoring the store phone that was ringing and continued to talk stories. As I thought that it wouldn’t happen to me, I thought wrong. Really terrible customer service! I will be speaking to a manager later on today when I walk in.Response from AT&TFebruary 15, 2020Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- February 7, 20201 out of 5I attemped to resolve an issue with my bill on 1/16/20. I talked to I believe her name was Lana. She tried but could not resolve the issue. I ask to speak to the manager. I was told raymond was at a meeting. I ask for the assistant manager, he sent word he was busy, I said I would wait. I waited about 20 minutes and he finally came out. I explained my issue ( $1019.82 bill that I had already paid. I tried to show him the reciept but he stated he cant help me I have to go to customer support. I told him I would expect better effort from a manager. I told him I would be back in 5 days and if its not corrected I would not be so nice. He stated YOU HAD BETTER NOT COME BACK IN A VERY FORCEFUL TONE. I took this as a threat. Several days later I saw Lana at Zippys and she appoligized to me for his rudeness. I have never recieved this sort of treatment from a service oriented company before. I sure felt appreciated, NOT.
I guess its easy to threaten a 73 year old manResponse from AT&TFebruary 8, 2020Hello Jim L. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.