AT&T Store Boise Broadway Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Boise
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Boise?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Boise Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20201 out of 5This used to be a great location meeting all of my AT&T wireless needs. I went there today to get a new SIM for a replacement iPhone purchase. The current SIM failed along with the iPhone when both got wet. I was told by a short heavy set guy that all AT&T locations in the Boise area are now owned by a third party and as such we would be charged for a new SIM and even an eSIM. We learned this after questioning a very pleasant female associate about why this was not the case just a few months ago, and she went to the back to ask the "manager" for an explanation. He stated that he was upset because we were interrupting his lunch break, and we could call AT&T to try and get a refund, but he wasn't going to do anything to help. When I pushed a bit more explaining we just spent more than an hour on hold with AT&T before heading to the store, he said he had no better access to phone support than us and then abruptly asked us to leave or he'd call the police to report us as trespassing. AT&T has made a serious error handing over it's customer facing stores to a third party that appears profit-motivated with little concern for customer support or customer experience. If AT&T has truly chosen to no longer provide customer services through it's own brick and mortar locations, then I'm off to seek other options. Note that when I initially did get through to AT&T support after an hour on hold, I was told a QR code was needed to activate my eSIM and this could only be obtained at their retail store locations, or mailed through snail mail. Email was not an option :-( The AT&T call support person did not mention there would be any cost to either option. I've been an AT&T wireless customer for almost two decades, and I'm seriously disappointed in this change in customer support!
- October 19, 20205 out of 5Brennan was awesome helping me activate my ATT prepaid I purchased online! I didn’t realized the online prepaid was a separate entity. Long story short, after 2hrs on the phone being transferred around, he got my account activated! If you’re interested in a prepaid account, ATT services or accessories Support this store! Brennan is very patient, communicates well with no pressure. Jason the manager was also very determined to get my phone activated! Thank you both for the great customer service!!
- July 14, 20205 out of 5Rashad P. has gone above and beyond to provide me the best service. He has worked with me on purchases, insurance claims, and making sure I get the best deal. Thanks, Rashad!Response from AT&TSeptember 14, 2020Hello Brandy F. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out. Hope to see you again!
- July 1, 20205 out of 5J.D is nice and amazing guy he understand me very goodResponse from AT&TJuly 11, 2020Hello Zekija Haracic. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 30, 20195 out of 5There is no better customer service and friendlier staff than this group! These guys are the BEST!Response from AT&TJanuary 2, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.