AT&T Store Boise Franklin Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Boise
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Boise?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Boise Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 7, 20211 out of 5Horrible customer service. Tried to call multiple times, was answered the first call, they said hello and hung up, called back multiple times after and I could hear them hang up as soon as the call was picked up. When I finally got someone on the phone, they were unprofessional and hung up before my questions were answered. Get better employees.Response from AT&TJanuary 17, 2021We apologize that your phone calls have gone unanswered, but we thank you for bringing this to our attention, Pam. We will work with our employees to ensure you’re provided with the customer service you deserve. Our goal is to provide you with a better experience in the future. Thank you and take care!
- January 2, 20211 out of 5The man who helped me was a liar! Told me I have an old expensive plan and needed to get on a new plan. I asked how much the mew plan was and he said he wasn’t authorized to give me an accurate quote. He didn’t give me any options but he told me the plan he put me on had 5G and that I would need it with my new phone. I found out later he put me on the most expensive plan they had and I would be paying almost $100,00 more per month!
Don’t deal with this store! Go somewhere else!
- November 30, 20201 out of 5Absolutely horrible! DO NOT BUY HERE! They really need to allow 0 stars. Purchased 2 phones plus misc accessories for my business in April and all went well as expected. The problems started with the first billing. They changed our plan, changed how we receive our bill and also managed to change our business email address so we did not get invoices and were behind on payments for first time ever. Still trying to get that corrected with att. Next issue we found was that we were lied to by the sales person that sold us the “life time screen protector program”. Turns out “Life time” actually means 1 year and a maximum of 4 screens. Not much coverage for the $80-$100 cost per phone. Found that out from the incredibly rude so called store Manager when I came in today to get my second screen replaced in 7 months. He informed me that their store no longer supports that program but he could have one mailed to me and I could make another trip in to have them install. Not realistic with my work schedule. When I questioned being lied to and asking if there was any other option to getting my 2 phones repaired I was told there was not and that he did not appreciate my attitude and that if I did not immediately leave he would be calling the police to have me removed. Refused to tell me his name. Refused to give me a supervisor or owner name. Went to the nearby Corporate store and the Manager there listened to the problem professionally and worked out a fix managing to get $40 dollars more which I happily paid. I have no problem paying for great service. Stay away from this retailer. Find another retailer or stick with the corporate store. Have been with att for 30 plus years and have NEVER received anything like the horrible service I received today at this Franklin Authorized Retailer location in Boise.
- May 16, 20202 out of 5Great when it came to the fact that I needed a phone right way. Salesman Freddy R was great but.I did not like that when I received my bill my plan was for Unlimited extra when I clearly asked for Unlimited starer.
- February 10, 20205 out of 5We had a great experience here last month!! I got a new phone, case and adjustment to my plan with savings. My boyfriend had his plan reviewed and services added at a savings. All the reps were personable and helpful. Deion helped me and was especially outstanding. I highly recommend them for knowledge, great service and painless transactions. Thank you!