AT&T Store Meridian Meridian
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Meridian Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 17, 20205 out of 5We have been with AT&T years. We come to this store from Nampa just for their excellent customer service! Jacky sat with us for hours while we upgraded our phones, and answered any & all questions we had. He is so great!
We haven't had the best customer service with Direct TV and when Jim the manager heard that, he made sure to help correct it. We will definitely keep doing business here.Response from AT&TJune 17, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- October 30, 20191 out of 5I have been with AT&T for a long time and this is absolutely the most pathetic place to deal with! They will tell you whatever they have to and guarantee you the world to get you to buy new phones except the truth! The manager and people at this store are where the old saying came from used car salesmen! Karma is alive and well for people like this who lie to your face! Absolutely pathetic!!Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2019Hi C, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- September 24, 20195 out of 5I cannot say enough about the wonderful customer service I received from Micah at this location. I am not an AT&T customer - my husband recently passed away so I was closing out his account. From the moment I walked in, Micah was empathetic and kind and went out of his way to help me with my husband's accounts (both cellular and cable). He made at least two follow-up calls to ensure that everything was handled correctly. Of all the merchants, accounts, etc. that I have had to deal with during this difficult time, I have to say that AT&T was simply amazing...thank you so much, Micah!Response from AT&TSeptember 25, 2019Hello Kari F Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- April 22, 20191 out of 5I have paid my contract off in full, and AT&T after two years of making payments refuses to unlock my phone they refused to help me unlock my phone. The people in the store are very nice but they don’t do anything to help you. The customer service refuses to help us unlock her phone they both admit that the phones are paid off in full and they send us to some website that says our phones are not paid off. It is horrible we’ve been in the store several times and spent hours on the Phone with customer service. Worst phone company ever.
- February 12, 20195 out of 5The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and made my purchasing experience painless!