AT&T Store Centralia North Elm Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
8071 Jolliff Bridge Rd
, IL 62801
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is St. Louis's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Centralia
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Centralia?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Centralia Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 15, 20191 out of 5Very shady! While checking out, the employee working asked me if I wanted to contribute $2 to the current charitable cause the store is supporting. I told the guy no, and instead of accepting my answer, he took it upon himself to give me a $2 discount and applied the $2 charitable donation to my receipt, all without my knowledge. After seeing what he had done, I promptly returned the charger and bought the same one at Walmart for almost $20 cheaper!! Called and reported this incident to corporate, and I was told they cannot control what happens in the store, which is probably why employees are getting by with what they are!! Check your receipts, people!
- June 30, 20195 out of 5They are the best, always so helpful, Centralia has the best people working for them
- February 14, 20192 out of 5The wait time was way to long. Would have been longer if they hadn't called someone in early to help out. took over an hour and a half to get our issue taken care of. one lady just wanted to pay her bill she left and came back because they wouldn't let her use the restroom. I know Saturday is probably one of there busier days but there was only two people working till they called in an employee early!!!!!!!
- February 12, 20195 out of 5The representative quickly identified what the problem was and gave us appropriate options.
- February 12, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service. Went in after going through some phone tech support, for a Sim card. For free Which the guy insisted on arguing in stead of listening to the customer. Then there manager said next time explain that. Next time lead with there are notes in system for a free Sim card. I am in customer service and know how to help people. Your employees so not good luck as I about to change carriers now.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.