AT&T Store Centralia North Elm Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Centralia Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 15, 20191 out of 5Very shady! While checking out, the employee working asked me if I wanted to contribute $2 to the current charitable cause the store is supporting. I told the guy no, and instead of accepting my answer, he took it upon himself to give me a $2 discount and applied the $2 charitable donation to my receipt, all without my knowledge. After seeing what he had done, I promptly returned the charger and bought the same one at Walmart for almost $20 cheaper!! Called and reported this incident to corporate, and I was told they cannot control what happens in the store, which is probably why employees are getting by with what they are!! Check your receipts, people!
- June 30, 20195 out of 5They are the best, always so helpful, Centralia has the best people working for them
- February 14, 20192 out of 5The wait time was way to long. Would have been longer if they hadn't called someone in early to help out. took over an hour and a half to get our issue taken care of. one lady just wanted to pay her bill she left and came back because they wouldn't let her use the restroom. I know Saturday is probably one of there busier days but there was only two people working till they called in an employee early!!!!!!!
- February 12, 20195 out of 5The representative quickly identified what the problem was and gave us appropriate options.
- February 12, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service. Went in after going through some phone tech support, for a Sim card. For free Which the guy insisted on arguing in stead of listening to the customer. Then there manager said next time explain that. Next time lead with there are notes in system for a free Sim card. I am in customer service and know how to help people. Your employees so not good luck as I about to change carriers now.