AT&T Store Centralia North Elm Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Centralia
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Centralia?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Centralia Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 15, 20191 out of 5Very shady! While checking out, the employee working asked me if I wanted to contribute $2 to the current charitable cause the store is supporting. I told the guy no, and instead of accepting my answer, he took it upon himself to give me a $2 discount and applied the $2 charitable donation to my receipt, all without my knowledge. After seeing what he had done, I promptly returned the charger and bought the same one at Walmart for almost $20 cheaper!! Called and reported this incident to corporate, and I was told they cannot control what happens in the store, which is probably why employees are getting by with what they are!! Check your receipts, people!
- June 30, 20195 out of 5They are the best, always so helpful, Centralia has the best people working for them
- February 14, 20192 out of 5The wait time was way to long. Would have been longer if they hadn't called someone in early to help out. took over an hour and a half to get our issue taken care of. one lady just wanted to pay her bill she left and came back because they wouldn't let her use the restroom. I know Saturday is probably one of there busier days but there was only two people working till they called in an employee early!!!!!!!
- February 12, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service. Went in after going through some phone tech support, for a Sim card. For free Which the guy insisted on arguing in stead of listening to the customer. Then there manager said next time explain that. Next time lead with there are notes in system for a free Sim card. I am in customer service and know how to help people. Your employees so not good luck as I about to change carriers now.
- February 12, 20195 out of 5The representative quickly identified what the problem was and gave us appropriate options.