AT&T Store Lincolnwood Lincolnwood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lincolnwood
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lincolnwood?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Lincolnwood Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 31, 20205 out of 5FERNANDO!!FERNANDO!!!FERNANDO!!! Attentive,knowledgeable,patient and personable! I knew from the first moment that I was in good hands! He got right to business and because he truly listened to the customer, he was able to assist me and provided a pleasant and efficient experience. The store was immaculate and welcoming. For someone, like me who can be intimidated by technology and the coldness of the average "phone store", this experience could not have been better. I am also grateful for the information about AT&T, as a company, that Fernando shared with me, that I just wasn't aware of. A million thanks!! Great experience from start to finish! FERNANDO is a prince! Good health to All!Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2020Hello Constance A.
We know that first impressions are very important and we are happy to know that Fernando was able to provide you world class service. Thank you for your wonderful feedback about Fernando and our store. We hope to see you very soon.
- August 28, 20205 out of 5Clean, welcoming associates, excellent social distancing, made me feel safe, reminded me when I forgot to wear a mask for me and my daughter, and even offered us one. Edgar was the associate that took care of my family's wireless problems, he went above and beyond for us! We were able to have our problems fixed and were able to take advantage of the Samsung promotion for the Note20 Ultras, he even reminded us that Samsung has $150 promo credit to apply for when the phones arrived! How great is that! We will definitely be back! Thanks, AT&T store in Lincolnwood and Edgar!Response from AT&TSeptember 13, 2020Hello Gina, T
Your experience in our store matters to us and we're happy to hear your feedback on the store and Edgar. Our number one goal is to always provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to welcome you and your family back to Lincolnwood very soon.
- August 22, 20205 out of 5Everything about this store is 5 Stars.
The store has excellent parking, committed to social distancing, they care about their customers and their employees. Hand sanitizer is available at every encounter table and throughout the store. Customers are never left waiting or standing at the door for long, once they step in, a friendly and attentive CSR will promptly greet you. If you are without a mask the CSRs there will give you a gentle reminder, and if you don't have one available, a mask will be provided for you.
Once greeted, and your problem explained, the CSR will find ways to get your problem fixed the first time, even if it takes many long hours being on hold on the phone with many different technicians from AT&T corporate. My problem started with my own doing, I ported numbers out from AT&T, while porting numbers in from a VOIP. I initiated everything online and ultimately ended up with no wireless account with AT&T, I was a customer since Cingular. I explained everything to Edgar, and he understood what I did, he tried many ways to reopen my closed account, because my ported in numbers were attached to the closed account. Ultimately after many long frustrating hours with many back and forth on the phone with AT&T, Edgar was able to correct my situation, I was able to have access to my port in numbers on my account! Thanks, Edgar! This was only to be the beginning of my journey at this AT&T store and with Edgar as my CSR! I ultimately ended up with, 2 ported in numbers, getting 2 new phones on a pre-order promotion, 2 trade-ins handled directly in-store, and a new FAN which gave me a bigger and better discount on my service! Thanks again!
- March 5, 20201 out of 5Having At&t serve us for over 10 years, I've never really had an issue when I visit a store until recently. I was coming in to use the self service pay station to pay a bill. When I walk in, both of the two staff members failed to say hello or acknowledge me. Continued walking to the pay station only to find out that it was not working properly, it seemed like it was frozen. I didn't feel comfortable approaching any of the staff for help since they were soooo busy to pause for a couple seconds to welcome me. I walked out of the store, and yes, not even a good bye. Did not feel welcomed and don't plan on going back to that location for any assistance.Response from AT&TMarch 10, 2020Hi Jay. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope you will be back for a better experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve!
- February 28, 20205 out of 5Amy was amazing she was able to help me with billing and helped me choose the right plan for my kids/ definitely recommend this store.