AT&T Store Quincy Quincy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Quincy
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Quincy?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Quincy Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 17, 20211 out of 5Worst experience I’ve ever had going to get a cell phone. Waited over 3 hours to be seen and ended up having to schedule an appointment another day to even get service. The store only had one employee working on this day. Ridiculous.
- December 12, 20201 out of 5Worst costumer service at this location. Since a seemingly management change this branch has went down hill without brakes from service to wait times. Today I entered and was treated like I was contagious maybe it’s our new society but it’s no excuse in my opinion to treat customers so negatively. I’ll only deal with AT&T if needed on a limited basis online only unless I decide to deal directly through Apple for now on after being treated the way I was by management in this store its unbelievable. The corporation needs to look into this issue as it’s only going to continue to decline.Response from AT&TDecember 13, 2020Hello David, Your experience in our store matters to us. Due to Covid-19 we are taking extra precaution in making sure our employees and our customers remain safe. Due to quarantine procedures for our employees and extra safety measures put in place, our wait time is longer than we would like. We do require everyone to wait in their vehicle until its their turn to be helped as well as making sure everyone that enters our store wears a mask.
- August 27, 20205 out of 5Great experience! Erica was very accommodating and patient. She was also very knowledgeable and courteous. I understand that going to a cell phone store can be a frustrating task. Erica was attentive to my situation and got the job done, even while periodically helping other associates troubleshoot issues not related to my visit. Thank you Erica!Response from AT&TAugust 27, 2020Hi Scott, thank you for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you again!
- August 20, 20201 out of 5Have been to the store twice in last two days, simply to change billing responsibility for my cell phone from my former employer to my personal account. Did this after consulting by phone with AT&T customer service and personally on line. Did everything we were told to do. Met with Austin yesterday, he was indifferent to my issue and sent me away with further instructions that had already been completed. Back today, registered for service at 2:55pm. It’s now 4:25pm and have not been contacted to take care of my issue. Unbelievable!Response from AT&TAugust 27, 2020Hello Steve, serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- June 18, 20205 out of 5Switched a few months ago and love the service out here on the farm. But we are on auto pay and we have called three times after getting a message that our account is over due. Got another one today. Going to ignore it and if our phone gets shut off we will just find another company. We pay our bills!!!Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hi! Glad to hear your service is working great! If you have time to stop in we can take a look at the autopay issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.