AT&T Store Springfield Wabash
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Springfield Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 3, 20205 out of 5Benjamin T. On Wabash ,Springfield, Il Was outstanding in solving my email problem!!!!!! Great guy!Response from AT&TMay 11, 2020Carol,
Thank you for the review! We hope to see you again in the future!
- February 17, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. I had an appointment for 2:30. I checked in and noticed there were several groups of customers just waiting. One of the employees was talking to customers at a nearby table. Sounded like he was making conversation with them rather than actually getting anything done. Another employee appeared to be busy with a customer but was in the back more than helping. The only other employee I saw was the one checking people in. There was a notice board and I saw my name at the top of the list for appointments and that I was checked in. There was another list for walk-ins. After waiting a half an hour I noticed that my name had gotten moved from the appointment list to the walk-in list and I was number 2. I asked the employee at the door about this and he disappeared behind the swinging doors. At this time I noticed the employee who had been chit chatting with a couple had finished with them and was now chit chatting with a gentleman who had just walked in.
Since the employee who had disappeared behind the swinging doors had not reappeared, I got my coat and walked out. On my way out I said to the chit chatting employee who was now talking to the same customer in the parking lot, “Bad service”.Response from AT&TMarch 10, 2020Martha,
We are sorry for the customer experience you had in store. We do appreciate your feedback and we will look to correct these opportunities moving forward. We hope to connect with you again soon.
- February 12, 20201 out of 5I won't even give the store a star more like negative 5 +. HORRIBLE SERVICE! There were many customers waiting and WAITING while the too few employees who were supposedly "working" either took breaks and slothed around the store indifferent to the very long line. I asked to see Nick, the manager, he also slothed out about 15 minutes later. His excuse was obviously rehearsed saying they are the 3rd largest busiest ATnT store in the country. Well, duh, that's no excuse moreover I inquired wouldn't that mean you have more people to assist clients, especially on a holiday? Why wasnt he out there helping? Ridiculous. He also said the greeter was supposed to ask me why I was there - well, he did not and nor did he ask the other 5 people who entered the store after I did. I ended up leaving and got much better service at Best Buy where my issue was resolved in less than 10 minutes. I'm leaving ATnT and I'm not alone. HORRIBLE!Response from AT&TMarch 10, 2020Michele,
We are sorry your visit to us wasn't 5 star. We know that first impressions are very important and if it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- February 6, 20205 out of 5Typically, I avoid stopping in ATT stores at all costs. The wait is always long and the employees are often rude. Because of my past experience, when I purchased my new iPhone, I opted to have it delivered to my door. No waiting in line, no rude employees.
When my phone arrived, I needed help. Yesterday, I went to the store on Wabash and, as usual, was placed on a list. I expected to wait a short while as there were a few customers ahead of me. To my surprise, within five minutes, Orville stepped in! He walked over to me and said, “I can help you!” He smiled, and was pleasant. Orville assisted me in updating my phone and transferring my information.
He didn’t complain, act bored or insinuate that I was wasting his time. Orville was AMAZING! Great customer service and ZERO commission! Thank you, Orville, for making a typically unpleasant experience, enjoyable.Response from AT&TFebruary 7, 2020Stacey,
Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day and we are thrilled that you had an amazing experience with Orville! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 4, 20201 out of 5All the AT&T Stores in Springfield, Illinois just hire Sales Individuals ~ (no more service after the sale) This is so, so sad!! I'm 74 and a Ma-Bell customer since wall phones and Ring Downs, it has all gone really gone Down hill!! No Pun ~ Since the government split them up. Trying to keep up with today's communication world, I have tried to get issues resolved for my Landline. Forget It!! I called an actual AT&T Stores, I was told to go to Walmart. (of course you know they will not have the knowledge Needed) Any kids reading this - educate yourself with all and any electronic and communication information. Fend for yourself!!Response from AT&TMarch 10, 2020Donna,
Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.