AT&T Store Anderson Anderson
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Anderson
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Anderson?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Anderson Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 9, 20201 out of 5doesn't answer phone at all, exceptionally horrible way to run a business.Response from AT&TSeptember 10, 2020Hello nicci. r. We know that first impressions are very important. We apologize that we missed the opportunity to speak with you. We apologize and want to correct this! We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- August 22, 20201 out of 5Was talked to rather rudely by an employee. I was inquiring about a broken phone and the insurance we pay for monthly. Employee told me to find the number online- apparently it isn't AT&T problem. He did provide me with a website (which was useless). Employee acted like I was a bother and wouldn't/couldn't answer basic questions. Think it's time to review our options. For over $250 per month for cell service for 3 lines I expect reasonable customer service and to be treated respectfully.Response from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hello Ginger H. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- August 22, 20201 out of 5He is horrible at his job and refused to help after I questioned him about letting 3 people go in front of me as I waited outside for over a hour, I told him that was bullshit and not rightResponse from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hello Blaine. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
- July 4, 20201 out of 5During the pandemic this store doesn’t answer their phones, I have a huge billing mistake and I am sure it isn’t my fault. I got ahold of ATT and the said I had to go to store, I am diabetic and high risk. My options are to picket store and inform costumer about my terrible experience, this isn’t first time I have had terrible service. I depend on my phone for my health and many other things, and as of now my only option is to peacefully protest out side of their store keeping social distancing and mask . So if you are reading this I would take your business somewhere else. And if the mistake is on my part I will apologize.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hello Brian F. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- June 8, 20201 out of 5Very poor serviceResponse from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Francis Davis. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.