AT&T Store Bedford Bedford Shoppes
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
3302 W. John Williams Blvd
, IN 47421
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Bedford
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bedford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Bedford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 22, 20201 out of 5I had a HORRIBLE customer service experience at this location, which is not a corporate store and the manager (Kayle Wood) was rude. I had been in the store on a previous day with only one employee working was not instructed properly and told me that he was unable to review my account. Also, unable to print a receipt but would be glad to email that to me. Very unprofessional! I went to a corporate store in the morning and advise to make a drive back to Bedford since that was the store I made the purchase. This INCOMPETENT district manager explained to me that their policy is to not credit/refund anything which this was due to my error for following instructions. Funny as I have NEVER been an AT&T employee and was not aware that I am responsible for their employee's knowledge. The Bloomington store is much more competent and able to handle customers. I feel sorry for the folks of this town for having to tolerate this kind of representation of this company. I was only looking for a credit which should have been provided to me if they actually followed company policy. Unable to resolve since this store just makes up policies on the fly. I suppose when no one is held accountable for their actions anything goes at this store. I was given the email account of this manager which was not even a company email address nor was this supposed manager able to supply me with a business card. I look forward to making as many people aware of this as possible. Please be warned they have no idea how to actually help customers for this company.
- April 17, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service !!! I purchased two screen protectors from here, one on Thursday 4/16/2020(no receipt given) and one Friday 4/17/2020 (receipt given). I asked about the lifetime warranty and how to provide proof of purchase and was told to keep the receipt or take a picture. I asked about a receipt for the one I bought on Thursday and was told they emailed it to me which I never received. Both of these were quick sales and not put against my account (not sure why it wasn’t put on my account). After looking at the receipts I noticed the name and phone number on the receipt didn’t match my name and number. I was told by Rachel P and the store manager that it didn’t matter, no one would ever question the different name/number on the receipt. Supposedly they could verify my identity by the last 4 digits on my credit card..... not sure how well that’ll work. When asked if I could return the product I was told no because the protectors had already been used, one of them was installed 10 minutes earlier by an employee which has bubbles all over the screen.......... When asked if I could just have them replaced and the new ones added to my account I was told there would be a $15 charge for a protector that is supposed to have a free lifetime warranty (the reason I bought the ATT brand). I am extremely dissatisfied and will never be doing business here again. I’ll make the drive to Bloomington
- April 18, 20191 out of 5Was turned away from store at 6:30 when the store says it is open until 8pm. Returned the next day and was waited on by a very rude lady that spent most of her time texting on her phone. Told me how to finish what I had requested on my own. Very unprofessional!
- March 18, 20195 out of 5We went in to purchase a new phone. The girl that helped us was named Lindsey. I would wait in line if I had to. I always wait for her because over the past two years she has helped us and she has spoiled us at the same time. I’ve never had better customer service than I get with her. She never disappoints. I wish everyone in customer service was as great as she is.
- December 11, 20185 out of 5I went to the store with a few minor issues and was honestly not expecting to be helped a whole lot. I was very wrong. One of the ladies in the store went way above and beyond to help me resolve all my issues and got me a great deal. She was very nice, and knowledgeable. She even called me after I left to let me know I could be getting even more of a discount on my bill! Very very happy.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.