AT&T Store Bedford Bedford Shoppes
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bedford Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 17, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service !!! I purchased two screen protectors from here, one on Thursday 4/16/2020(no receipt given) and one Friday 4/17/2020 (receipt given). I asked about the lifetime warranty and how to provide proof of purchase and was told to keep the receipt or take a picture. I asked about a receipt for the one I bought on Thursday and was told they emailed it to me which I never received. Both of these were quick sales and not put against my account (not sure why it wasn’t put on my account). After looking at the receipts I noticed the name and phone number on the receipt didn’t match my name and number. I was told by Rachel P and the store manager that it didn’t matter, no one would ever question the different name/number on the receipt. Supposedly they could verify my identity by the last 4 digits on my credit card..... not sure how well that’ll work. When asked if I could return the product I was told no because the protectors had already been used, one of them was installed 10 minutes earlier by an employee which has bubbles all over the screen.......... When asked if I could just have them replaced and the new ones added to my account I was told there would be a $15 charge for a protector that is supposed to have a free lifetime warranty (the reason I bought the ATT brand). I am extremely dissatisfied and will never be doing business here again. I’ll make the drive to Bloomington
- April 18, 20191 out of 5Was turned away from store at 6:30 when the store says it is open until 8pm. Returned the next day and was waited on by a very rude lady that spent most of her time texting on her phone. Told me how to finish what I had requested on my own. Very unprofessional!
- March 18, 20195 out of 5We went in to purchase a new phone. The girl that helped us was named Lindsey. I would wait in line if I had to. I always wait for her because over the past two years she has helped us and she has spoiled us at the same time. I’ve never had better customer service than I get with her. She never disappoints. I wish everyone in customer service was as great as she is.
- December 11, 20185 out of 5I went to the store with a few minor issues and was honestly not expecting to be helped a whole lot. I was very wrong. One of the ladies in the store went way above and beyond to help me resolve all my issues and got me a great deal. She was very nice, and knowledgeable. She even called me after I left to let me know I could be getting even more of a discount on my bill! Very very happy.
- October 2, 20185 out of 5The store staff are always knowledgeable and eager to solve any problem I have.