AT&T Store Bloomington Whitehall Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Bloomington
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bloomington?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Bloomington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 7, 20201 out of 5Bad price quote, incorrect billing, terrible customer support.
I went in last month to sign up for internet service. I was quoted two options, one for $40 and one for $60. I chose the $40 option and clarified with the sales rep that I would NOT have to pay a $10 per month rental fee or an installation fee, and that I wouldn't need to bundle any additional services (she told me she had a promotion). I signed up that day. My first bill came and the internet was listed as $50 per month (not $40), plus a $10 equipment rental fee, plus a $99 installation fee. I spoke with half a dozen customer service reps on the phone (including the store manager at N Jacobs) and all of them tried to shirk responsibility and justify the additional charges. Excuses from everyone ("Oh you signed up for a bundle price", "I don't have the capability to modify your bill in my system, you'll have to try someone else..."). Eventually, after arguing with at least six different support people, ATT Customer Loyalty credited back my bill and I cancelled service.
This was the worst internet customer experience I've ever had. I will never consider ATT internet again.Response from AT&TNovember 16, 2020Hello Matt, We apologize and want to correct this! Please contact the store at (INSERT STORE NUMBER HERE)812.336.3899 and ask for Anndrea so we can find a resolution for you.
- June 25, 20201 out of 5Went in yesterday.After waiting 25 minutes,the sales person told me they had no phones I would like and I should go to Best Buy! Went to Best Buy and they helped me so much and were so knowledgeable! Turns out I need a new plan,they had a phone I liked etc.My visit to this store was a joke.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hi Connie, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- January 11, 20205 out of 5Dusty is the most genuine, personable, and helpful retail associate I have ever known! This guy helped my father and me on two separate occasions where we didn’t even make a purchase. Yet he was still dedicated to making us happy. He was so easy to chat with, he explained everything excellently, and even laughed at my jokes. I would love to work beside him and look forward to getting his assistance again soon (when my husband is in the market for a new phone).Response from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Thank you!
- December 5, 20191 out of 5Extremely poor service, if there is option of "0" star, this place deserve it. I have been AT&T customer for a long time. I walked in the store a little over a week ago, looking to buy micro SIM for a mobile spot WiFi. I was waiting for 30 min, can't find anyone to greet me or asking what I need, and what kind of procedure/number I need to do. They all sit around and talk to other customer and walk around pretending they don't see me. The mobile WiFi still not working as well.
- March 12, 20191 out of 5You would think on a Tuesday afternoon, that switching from a contract phone to a prepaid line would be an easy and quick affair to deal with.Wrong.We waited for nearly 2 hours and weren't able to port my phone number to the prepaid line.