AT&T Store Crawfordsville Crawfordsville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Crawfordsville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Crawfordsville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Crawfordsville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 23, 20205 out of 5Fantastic customer service!!! I was in AT&T last weekend because my phone was misbehaving. I was frustrated and ready to cancel my service and move to Verizon. A young lady named Cheyenne (was super professional and patient). She explained my options (which I would never have known to ask). Turns out that I had the ability to get a new phone and it actually lowered my bill. She explained all the details and made sure that I knew what to expect.
She was knowledgeable and informative. And she explained it in a way that made sense!
Thank you AT&T, you guys have got a superstar and exceptional performer.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Thanks for your visit, Sara. We hope to be able to serve you again soon!
- May 11, 20201 out of 5This is Tammy Willhite and Terry Wolfe s keeps getting on my cell phone and ordering stuff and someone has ordered 2 free I phone 11 under my name and I don't know who is paying the dollar for them but I can't even change the shipping but I want it to go to the store bc I will not pay for his family doing this to me. But at & t keeps I have been with for over 2yrs and I am tired of these people hacking all of my phones games every thing on this phone his people won't leave me alone and now they have my debit card number . Please tell when I can meet you tomorrow. As early as possible. Tamara Middleton Wolfe has copies of my license and ID all personal info and has been using it other places plus my kids info as well. You all think she is me and his son has another phone under my name too. On the same account and his name is Dillion Wolfe. I have an appt in Indy and then one at 11 in Crawfordsville. But those others off until I see you and get this straightened out. So the only that is in my legit name is 7653666438Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Hi Tammy, we'd be glad to help look into this for you. Please come visit us at your earliest convenience.
- December 21, 20191 out of 5Aaron was totally disrespectful, rude, and very arrogant to myself and my wife on 12/21/19, he should be flipping burgers and not dealing with the public. His arrogance and attitude was totally uncalled for. He was also rude to his co-worker as well. We were not able to get the issues settled in store and had to call 611 when I got home. Our trip to the store was far from pleasant. Aaron needs to address his attitude issues and how he deals with the public
- March 11, 20193 out of 5The store did not have the phone I wanted in stock. Luckily Enjoy did and delivered it to my home.
- March 1, 20195 out of 5We got right in and associate got us taken care of immediately.