AT&T Store Fort Wayne Jefferson Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Wayne Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 21, 20201 out of 5Wasn't the best experience yesterday! The chick wasn't very helpful and pretty much felt like, she thought we were idiot's! Plus she was afraid of handling my husband's phone, after he mentioned the line of work he's in (farmer and works with animals) she was discussed by it. He was apologizing for the smell of his phone! So we had to do everything. Normally in the past we've had the employee's handle everything and do everything for you. But not her! Plus the other two ladies that were working there, were loud, goofing off, laughing and carrying on! I understand having some fun at work, but you had customers in the store and could have been more professional, in my opinion. Just doesn't seem like they work anymore and just sit around and talk and crap all day! What happened to being helpful to people that aren't as "techie" as you are!?! Very disappointed in this store, this location used to be one of my favorites!
- April 11, 20195 out of 5Charles was just great, went thru all programs and gave us many options. What great experience working withhim
- March 5, 20195 out of 5
- March 3, 20195 out of 5I wanted to compliment one of your employees, Julia Z. She was awesome! I went to my local Huntington store and received terrible service. The young man there was not knowledgeable and had an attitude. I then went to the Jefferson Blvd location and had the exact opposite experience. Julia was very knowledgeable about both the products and services. She ended up setting us up with 2 new phones for my daughter and me, and added a line for my boyfriend. So the young man in the other store missed out on all of those sales. Great job, Julia!
- February 18, 20195 out of 5Julia greeted me as soon as I walked into the store. she was very friendly. Took her time explaining to me the benefits of AT&T and the savings she could offer me. The store manager even went across town to get the color of phone I wanted.