AT&T Store Indianapolis Sunnyside Village Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Indianapolis
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Indianapolis?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Indianapolis Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 29, 20205 out of 5Herbert and his team are wonderful people to work with!! I had been having problems for months with my billing. I was miss quoted a promo that was offer to me. And I held up my end of the promo but it was not being reflected on my bill. I had been dealing with this issue sense December of 2019!! I been talking to Madison, (the young lady who miss quoted the promo)for months. She has been wonderful in helping as much as she could. Madison has moved from store to store. No trying to avoid at all. She would ask the managers of those other stores to help and they did not want to deal with it.I was told via email by the manager of the Emerson store not to get another manager involved. Madison is now at the Sunnyside store. So our first visit there we went to see Madison and Herbert asked if he could help us. And I told him that Madison was the only one we can talk to.(That was stupid)Talked to Madison and she said she will makes some calls and see what is going on. So my husband and I went back a few days later, Herbert asked us again if he could help us. And from there I and my husband told him what has been happening.Herbert and Madison but their heads together and they helped me get what I was offered. If you have a issue go to the Sunnyside store very helpful. They are wonderful people.
I will wait in line to get their help, it is worth the wait!! Bless all of you!!
- December 27, 20191 out of 5Terrible experience going here. Spent over 2 hours at the store, and was told to come back the next day. Staff was unprofessional and not very knowledgeable. At one point the associate (Medardo) had said he didn’t know what to do and we could buy a phone from Walmart as he couldn’t figure out how to activate the phone we brought in. We left the store and decided to go to the AT&T store located on East Washington, where the staff treated us much better and the manager figured out the problem going above and beyond to resolve the issue and had us taken care of in 40 minutes. The sad part is, the only issue was AT&T servers were overloaded from the amount of customers activating phones for Christmas, but instead of figuring out this issue the associate sent us away. Long story short, go to the corporate branch on East Washington and avoid going to this certified retailer.
- November 17, 20185 out of 5Great experience in the store. Excellent customer service professional
- July 4, 20184 out of 5Went to the store on Saturday during the day, and the two reps were simply chatting with each other while there were multiple customers waiting to be served. Unpleasant to see a half hour of my day gone because of this. Then, went to the store on Sunday, and one rep was served 3 clients in the same half hour. The rep on Sunday is great, but try not to go on Saturday as the reps that day were not concerned with other peoples time.
- March 12, 20185 out of 5I thought the store was clean and the employees were willing to help me with my situation and get me out as quick as possible