AT&T Store Merrillville Merrillville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Merrillville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 18, 20201 out of 5Extremely dissatisfied with handling an error made at time of phone purchase that still remains unresolved even though told by AT&T rep that we had to visit this store location to get the matter taken care of. Remains to be seen whether this is just another ‘assurance’ or it really does get resolved.Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hi Peter.
I left a voicemail for you last week. If you have any questions please reach out to us. As I mentioned to Dawn in the previous reply, resolution in a timely manor is important to us. I am happy to know that your issue has been resolved. After being notified of the issue, I am proud to say quick action was taken and the issue was resolved within 48hrs. It does not make me happy to know that action was not taken earlier, but can confidently say it was resolved promptly after you and your wife contacted our store. We hope that we have an opportunity in the future to serve you and deliver the experience that is expected.
- February 18, 20201 out of 5Did not resolve issue after fourth attempt to close the matter
- November 15, 20195 out of 5Craig was very helpful and made sure everything’s was complete and we were very satisfied with his service.Response from AT&TDecember 12, 2019Hi Mike.
Thank you for letting us know how pleased you were with Craig. Anytime a customer takes the time to give positive feedback, especially one that is personalized, it shows us how valuable customers experience truly is. We will make sure Craig is given the recognition he deserves. We hope to see you back soon!
- October 4, 20195 out of 5Patricia
- June 27, 20192 out of 5This at one point one of the best AT&T stores around. Not any more. The staff at this location at the very best is Lackluster. They have not a clue as to helping customers with the simplest of problems. In the not to distant past this was not the case. The main reason I went with AT&T, 6 years ago, was the employees at this location. With all of the places one can get good cell service, the only difference is the customer service, which this location has none. This is kinda sad for a company store. All they wanted to do was to send me to Best Buy to have them help me with my questions. I will take them up on their advise for sure and while I am there I will surly make a change with my cell phone service provider.